• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Japanese Repro Clothing Thread (Real McCoys, Freewheelers, Etc.)

Peter1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is an album of the TCB Jeans I wear all the time after 6 months of frequent-but-not-obsessive wearing.

The pics are not great, but I want to say that TCB Jeans is a great brand that makes fantastic products. If you're into their cuts, do buy their jeans. I can't fathom being disappointed.
I've got 2 pairs of slim 50s and a type 2 from TCB. They now have the full spectrum of cuts. The only thing I would say that is slightly negative is that their fabrics are not as refined as some, more expensive brands, but that's reflected in the price of course.

Reactions: XWT

Lorcan7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey snap @XWT I’ve got a pair TCB 50s I’ve been wearing for 6 months ish. Cannot agree more with everything you said -they’re fantastic for the price.

I got mine raw rather than one wash from American Classics in London, and they have only had 3 or so tub soaks so slightly different fades. They look great with more frequent washes like yours though.

7A4FC0CB-E834-490A-9AC1-BB862FB1FCF9.jpeg

0D0B0A01-9144-4C4E-B355-FC9555CC22E2.jpeg

XWT

Reaction score
@Lorcan7 Love your pair. I'm thinking of getting S40's next and doing the whole "wash once in a blue moon" thing.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Reaction score

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

StrangeJeremy

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Standard & Strange may end up carrying, you should hit them up!
We've been special ordering those like crazy for some of our clients. Our SS21 order from RMC was lighter than usual because we had to buy via a zoom call, and couldn't touch/try-on every single piece like we usually do.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.