• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Japanese Repro Clothing Thread (Real McCoys, Freewheelers, Etc.)

Mghart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Honestly, in the day or two I looked into it, it just seems best to go to the brand stores I am into (TRM, Iron Heart) and make a stop at Hinoya for some more variety. I think by the time I get there I will be focused on buying as much TRM as I can. Going in October also means I can buy the FW23 Iron Heart for a nice discount. Otherwise I was going to be a fly on the wall and mark down whatever people suggest and research if it's worth going. I pushed Tokyo from 4 days to 6 days so my wife/partner/baby momma doesn't get pissed if I spend a day looking for reprowear. She agreed it was smart.
A good majority of repro type shops are all centered around Shibuya (RMC, Freewheelers) Warehouse Flag store is in Ebisu. Multi-brand shops like Hinoya and Americaya are in Ueno which is close by. Iron Heart is actually quite a trek out of the main hub of Tokyo so unless you're super into that brand may not be worth the effort to go to their flagship store.

Jerkstore

Reaction score
Iron Heart is actually quite a trek out of the main hub of Tokyo so unless you're super into that brand may not be worth the effort to go to their flagship store.
I noticed it. I think it's where Haraki grew up. Can I find the same stuff elsewhere in the city?

Mghart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I noticed it. I think it's where Haraki grew up. Can I find the same stuff elsewhere in the city?
Honestly don't know any other stockists for the brand in Tokyo metro area, but I don't follow IH at all so I'm not 100% sure if there is.

Jerkstore

Reaction score
Honestly don't know any other stockists for the brand in Tokyo metro area, but I don't follow IH at all so I'm not 100% sure if there is.
Well this is why I added two days to my trip. I can waste a few hours heading out for my once-in-a-lifetime pilgrimage.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He's basically asking for double the retail on each shirt. Some that are still in stock

Mulan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1671178961435.png

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok which one of you is this: 8 Iron Heart Shirts for $5000
WTF??

Now these flannels run 350 to 420 and the 4x or men’s Xl always always runs out and is hardly ever n stock. Sooooo don’t ask to lower the price don’t ask why I’m pricing the way I am. Uve got 8 shirts here n stock n ready to ship

So at full retail price they are about $3200. So the extra $2K is because they are "here n stock n ready to ship"

Seems reasonable.

schraiber

Reaction score
I just turned all my warehouse tees pink! I never separate whites and colors (besides indigo) and never had a problem before. Unfortunately I washed them all at the same time and now they're all pink! The weird thing is there's basically nothing in the load that was red, the closest thing was my that my gf washed a new bra that's "nude" color, which maybe has some pink in it. Also there were other whites in the load that are fine!

Hoping that a dose of oxyclean can get it out, but I suppose if not I'll move to chlorine bleach. Wish me luck boys

XWT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just turned all my warehouse tees pink! I never separate whites and colors (besides indigo) and never had a problem before. Unfortunately I washed them all at the same time and now they're all pink! The weird thing is there's basically nothing in the load that was red, the closest thing was my that my gf washed a new bra that's "nude" color, which maybe has some pink in it. Also there were other whites in the load that are fine!

Hoping that a dose of oxyclean can get it out, but I suppose if not I'll move to chlorine bleach. Wish me luck boys

Ouch. That stings.
Were you the washing machine handler?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads