• We are thrilled to welcome Capra Leather to the Styleforum family of official Affiliate Vendors.They are a hand crafted, made to order leather goods family company. Their products have unique designs with a aesthetic that blend minimalism, tradition and functionality. Focused on sustainability they offer a lifetime warranty on every piece.

Give Capra a warm welcome on their Official Affiliate Thread

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Japanese Repro Clothing Thread (Real McCoys, Freewheelers, Etc.)

jmiller123

Reaction score
IMG_9877.jpg

Loving the fall weather recently. Been getting a lot of use out of these black freewheelers.

On another note, can't decide between these two flannels

Warehouse
Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 11.30.36 AM.png

Indigofera
Screen Shot 2022-09-29 at 11.31.43 AM.png

I've been getting more western shirts recently, but also think the pattern on the indigofera is a bit more interesting and not as ubiquitous as buffalo plaid. It is more stylized though :decisions:

ojaw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jmiller123

Reaction score
Well... just bought my plane ticket.. that was a kick in the balls lol 🤷‍♂️
Man.. I don’t know how you and @peachfuzzmcgee do the long 10+ hour flights. Anything over 2-3 hours and I’m over it. Flying also sucks right now. Was down in Charlotte NC a few weeks ago & had a flight canceled an hour before takeoff.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Reaction score

Mghart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man.. I don’t know how you and @peachfuzzmcgee do the long 10+ hour flights. Anything over 2-3 hours and I’m over it. Flying also sucks right now. Was down in Charlotte NC a few weeks ago & had a flight canceled an hour before takeoff.
Ngl, it sucks. Direct flight from JFK is 14 hrs.. I just make sure to get an aisle seat so I can get up and stretch.

peachfuzzmcgee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Actually I've only flown to Japan like 5 time total. Since I lived there two periods for a relatively long time, I never flew too far away and family kinda assumed I wouldn't come around often haha.

My trick has been to skip Japanese airlines, I take Korean ones at night. My flights were always at midnight and often empty. I only flew out during COVID once I moved away and that was everyone with their own row. I would get on an Asiana flight at midnight, they would serve bibimbap at like 1 AM, me and my wife would get a whole row and we would sleep for like 6-7 hours. Watch the newest movies for like 3-4 hours and bam we were an Incheon.

Then we would take the longest layover which was one day. Galavant in Korea than fly to KIX a day and a half later.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

What do you normally wear on Mondays at work?

• Suit, shirt, and tie

• Suit and shirt, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, jacket or sport coat, no tie

• Dress shirt and trousers, no tie or jacket

• Casual trousers and shirt (polo, t-shirt, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V332