• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Japanese Repro Clothing Thread (Real McCoys, Freewheelers, Etc.)

jmiller123

Reaction score
IMG_7993.jpg

Not repro but I posted this jacket earlier by Freenote as a piece I wanted- well I just got it in and love it. I'm a big fan of this kind of waxed cotton, similar to what Filson & Barbour do. Very nice construction and beautiful lining. It's kind of a mashup type 2 with the pleats and top pockets but modernized with hand pockets & slightly longer length.

mak1277

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1735918
Not repro but I posted this jacket earlier by Freenote as a piece I wanted- well I just got it in and love it. I'm a big fan of this kind of waxed cotton, similar to what Filson & Barbour do. Very nice construction and beautiful lining. It's kind of a mashup type 2 with the pleats and top pockets but modernized with hand pockets & slightly longer length.
Is that Kayce's jacket from "Yellowstone"?

XWT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not a fan of the pockets & length but if you are that’s great. ??

ojaw

Reaction score
So I’m seriously considering (carefully) ripping the cupro out of my new suede DH.
Prove me wrong.

Featured Sponsor

What do you spend most of your clothing budget on?

• Outerwear

• Tailoring

• Sportswear

• Footwear

• Accessories

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hanminooh