• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Japanese Repro Clothing Thread (Real McCoys, Freewheelers, Etc.)

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1689613
View attachment 1689629

Anyone else have any Chimala gear? Brought out this herringbone jacket today that I picked up from YJ for a steal. One of my favorite transitional pieces. I think they really nailed down the vintage feel with the washed OG green & the button degradation
Yes, I have a coat and shirt from the brand. I like what I have, but not necessarily looking to add.

I find the fits and sizing to be all over the place. Best to buy in person (if you can find) or order from a place with easy returns.

peachfuzzmcgee

Reaction score
Interesting, I really like 45RPM stuff especially since you can get it for super cheap on the second hand market. I have a pretty funny story about Chamula too. I once was near my mothers hometown in Mexico, and I stopped by this flea market called "El Tiradero" basically the junkyard. To my wife's luck there happened to be a lady selling random huaraches and she had a bunch of really cool Chamula branded ones for like 19 bucks.

She got a couple pairs, I wish they had my size but my foot too big.

XWT

Reaction score
@Mghart I'm really curious about that brand. I love the way they present online. Take a vanity pic for us when possible.

Mghart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Mghart I'm really curious about that brand. I love the way they present online. Take a vanity pic for us when possible.
Will do! Ive only just tried the boxers, but I picked this sweat up and a pair of socks. Some of the shirts/Henley seem like they run rather small but they a few different cuts it seems sorta like Merz.

Reactions: XWT

Mghart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Really like the fit of this through the body & the long waist band- any way you can get some mechanical stretch with the wrists?
They are knitted so I’m assuming they could be stretched. It hits just about right for me. Sizing up overall probably would have made the fit in other areas too blousy I think

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.