• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The James Bond wardrobe

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score

I had my tongue DEEEEEEP in my cheek when I wrote that, surely it's obvious?

When you dress according to what OTHER people think is acceptable, or, when you dress according to what some "Royal Warrant" dictates, well then you really are nothing but a snob.

You select and wear clothing to suit YOU, YOUR personality, YOUR body shape, YOUR lifestyle and that way you will find your dress will only improve as you get to know yourself better.

**** everyone else.

This is exactly what I am trying to do but it is definitely taking some time to go down the list and some people have the nerve not to consent. I'm sure James Bond wouldn't have problems with that :slayer:

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I had my tongue DEEEEEEP in my cheek when I wrote that, surely it's obvious?

When you dress according to what OTHER people think is acceptable, or, when you dress according to what some "Royal Warrant" dictates, well then you really are nothing but a snob.

You select and wear clothing to suit YOU, YOUR personality, YOUR body shape, YOUR lifestyle and that way you will find your dress will only improve as you get to know yourself better.

**** everyone else.

Sockpuppet much? 3 posts?

cliche

Reaction score
Whatever what people thinks or what humans we are haha. The subject is that I want james bonds wardrobe nothing more :p!

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
where to kop?

BondKilt.jpg

AlexE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Whatever what people thinks or what humans we are haha. The subject is that I want james bonds wardrobe nothing more :p!

Only cool if you jump without parachute out of an airplane, grab the parachute from the villain after knocking him out, land safely, drive with your Aston Martin to dispose a nuclear bomb 2 seconds before it goes off, receive the gratitude from the prime minister while ********** with a super model.

If you can't do all of the above you don't need to dress like Bond either.

Hayward

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

kwally89

Reaction score
I've been trying to find the Tom Ford cardigan that was in Quantum of Solace (http://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/index_clothing.php?m=cl&g=cl031). Absolutely terrible movie, but the wardrobe was excellent! If anyone has one or knows someone that has one, shoot me a PM. I'd LOVE to take it off your hands! Or does anyone know of a shawl cardigan from a different designer that looks similar?

KObalto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Casual, you say?
La Perla:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:laugh:

Last edited:

JubeiSpiegel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've been trying to find the Tom Ford cardigan that was in Quantum of Solace (http://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/index_clothing.php?m=cl&g=cl031). Absolutely terrible movie, but the wardrobe was excellent! If anyone has one or knows someone that has one, shoot me a PM. I'd LOVE to take it off your hands! Or does anyone know of a shawl cardigan from a different designer that looks similar? 

Tom Ford still sells this cardigan, from his Tom Ford for James Bond collection. Call up a boutique, and take the $800 hit, if you really want that same cardigan.

MikeDT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Where could I find this? Bespoke I guess.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads