1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The iWatch?

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by idfnl, Feb 11, 2013.

1. hrb

hrb Senior member

If this company turns into a 1000k stock I won't be surprised, if it turns into a $100 stock I won't be surprised. such a grey area there right now.

2. suited

suited Senior member

The screen would be too small to use in any effective manner, limiting its use to what, exactly? I'm surprised they didn't landscape the home screen on the iphone and fasten velcro straps to sides and call it a watch. I would expect it to be popular among a very young audience (18 and under) and, of course, the fanboys.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2013
  3. Jr Mouse

Jr Mouse Senior member Dubiously Honored

All of time and space, everything that ever was or
    Gruber's (from Daringfireball) been going on about how socially awkward a wearable computer like Google Glass would be. I actually agree with this, but wonder how he would rationalize an "iWatch"? What is it, but a wearable computer that's always in view? You lose the ability with both to just "put them away and out of sight" when desired. Don't all these devices face many of the problems that BT headsets do? Technology shouldn't be so in your face.