• We would like to welcome Arterton as an official Affiliate Vendor. Arterton, based in the UK, specializes in fine accessories such as garment bags, umbrellas, and shoe care, as well as fine shoes and boots from Yearn Footwear Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

the Isaia Suit

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As I wait for April to roll around to see my first Isaia suit, I was browsing online and came across this online auction with excellent detailed photos. Thought it would be interesting to share. I think this gives a pretty good "picture" of what you get in an Isaia, the details, and what the label looks like. The markdown isn't as steep as what I'd like to see (in order to recommend to another styleforum member).

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-2695-RARE-IS...QQcmdZViewItem

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
That's a nice looking suit. Good detailed photos.

rssmsvc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by The_Foxx
As I wait for April to roll around to see my first Isaia suit, I was browsing online and came across this online auction with excellent detailed photos. Thought it would be interesting to share. I think this gives a pretty good "picture" of what you get in an Isaia, the details, and what the label looks like. The markdown isn't as steep as what I'd like to see (in order to recommend to another styleforum member).

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-2695-RARE-IS...QQcmdZViewItem

Is that a newer line Isaia, I haven't seen the red label before.

tbabes

Reaction score
I recently purchased a couple of Isaia sportsjackets (Stewart model) and although they did not have the red labels, the lining was a similarly rich, red color. Schwing!

Roger

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You know, I don't think that that's a bad price at all for that suit. It has a great-looking, typically-Neapolitan cut, and, in Super 140s, is just a helluva fine suit, in my opinion. The seller certainly hasn't exaggerated the retail price on it. I've seen lots of new Isaia suits in slightly lower-quality wool going for $700 and up on eBay. If you could get it at around $900, it would be very good deal. (Disclaimer: I have no relationship with the seller and no vested interest whatsoever.)

Tomasso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Roger
You know, I don't think that that's a bad price at all for that suit. If you could get it at around $900, it would be very good deal.
The BIN is 60% off, not too bad.

Featured Sponsor

Friday Challenge "Suited and Booted" VOTE NOW

• An Acute Style

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Bernoulli

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Brennenman

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • cr2596

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Crafty Cumbrian