1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Ikire Jones Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SpooPoker, Apr 6, 2013.

1. emynd

emynd Member

@FrankCowperwood just saw you post your Yancey in the NMWA thread and came here looking for some updates. The jacket looks great on you!

1 person likes this.
  2. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

Thanks. I think the pieces are really special for a variety of reasons. You'll note above that I have one of the wax print cotton jackets too and I may look for another this S/S
    Would like to go with the same size as the Yancey (42). It wears so comfortably.

3. emynd

emynd Member

3 people like this.
  4. ericgereghty

ericgereghty Senior member

@w.o.e.is.me. is it possible (since the pieces are MTO) to have a breast pocket done sans patch, perhaps barchetta or something similar?

I love the look of some, but cannot (for no logical reason) bring myself to roll with a patch pocket blazer.

5. w.o.e.is.me.

w.o.e.is.me. Senior member

Hi @ericgereghty - We could do a non-patch on one of the structured jackets. There would be an additional fee because the tailor would have to draw up a new pattern that disrupts his regular flow.

6. emynd

emynd Member

[​IMG]

Ikire Jones Black Dante (unfortunately sold out) after around a year and half of approximately monthly wear. Very happy with the fit, styling, and construction. It's probably my favorite casual sport coat I own.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  7. w.o.e.is.me.

w.o.e.is.me. Senior member

Glad to see it's still holding up well!:slayer:

8. emynd

emynd Member

The first three minutes of this showcase the new Ikiré Jones Autumn/Winter 2016 collection which was displayed at the Generation Africa, Pitti Immagine x Ethical Fashion Initiative in Florence at Pitti Uomo 89 this past week.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.