The Hong Kong Tailors Thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Silk, Apr 6, 2007.

1. dreambespoke

dreambespoke Member

Heard a lot of people find Baotou straight (same guy) instead of need the assitance of Mr Car. Hifilover must be worried about business of his friend and try to promote here. What a kind gentleman!

2. galileo

galileo Senior member

3. Eucris

Eucris Active Member

Unless we see evidence of the suit via pictures, it's all imaginary, like snuffleupagus from sesame street.

4. GBR

GBR Senior member

Yes he seems to have been struck dumb now that he has been called.

5. Modern beats Classic

Modern beats Classic New Member

Many friends of mine had commissioned suits made by the classic car and offered more than one fitting ( " better than " Dreams which only offered 1 fitting , may be only applied to hifilover only) . However, the suit do not fit as good as he promised ( according to the standard of Mr Classic car to criticise his competitors ) , the back is not clean , the pants is not straight ... etc and use his " professional knowledge " to educate them this is not his fault. Would hifilover pass the good customer services offered by Dreams to Classic car and see if he can offer the same to our friends to remake for free ? If the outcome is good, we will post the picture here.

6. Modern beats Classic

Just stay away from Classic Bespoke which is run by Michael

7. Fishball

Fishball Senior member

I don't know is the business mode changed, Car used to said he just "rent" the place to the tailor(it used to be Sifu Lai), he didn't sell cloth, didn't get commission from the order, etc. Did I remember it right?

8. Hifilover

Hifilover Senior member

You can check his Instagram.

9. Modern beats Classic

Where is your the illness fit Dream's suit ? If you are so dissatisfied , why disappeared and not return to them ? Unless you are a liar ! Please make a formal
    apology if you are wrongly accused Dream's bespoke !

10. bamboo

bamboo Senior member

@Hifilover, you made a very bad move. I don't understand why you made such a move. You did not have to.
    The ball is in your court and it looks to me you have difficulty to return or gave up returning the ball.
    I always have respected your industry knowledge and your generosity to share your knowledge. However, I am sometimes totally at a loss about some of your actions which are totally not necessary. Best strategy for you now is just disappear. You may come back with another name after some time of consideration as a man of integrity.