• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I bet I'm the only one here that's been to both Norman, OK and Kaneohe, HI.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

bourbonbasted

Cyber Eliitist
Reaction score
Atlanta has been on a heater lately. We were the first US city listed in The Economist's "Best Places to Live in North America" and Lonely Planet's "Top 10 Cities to Visit in 2022." Andre Dickens must have found Kasim Reed's blood money stash and chosen to reallocate funds from extortion to bribery. Looks like I'll need to kill more goats than expected to right the ship. Stay tuned.

Also unsure how I didn't know this thread existed. Getting ready to complete a 14-month renovation in The Greatest Goat Killing City In The World™ . May have to photobomb y'all.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
******* vermin have chewed up the electrical works on my Lynx. Glowplugs won't work for lighting, rotisserie motor has no power, fancy LED lighting don't work.

Vermin traps are satisfying but it's still tempting to poison the mofo's. Luckily I have respect for pinnacle predators so refuse to use poison. Probably going to cost me a grand or more in repairs. Environmentalism has its costs, yo.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
******* vermin have chewed up the electrical works on my Lynx. Glowplugs won't work for lighting, rotisserie motor has no power, fancy LED lighting don't work.

Vermin traps are satisfying but it's still tempting to poison the mofo's. Luckily I have respect for pinnacle predators so refuse to use poison. Probably going to cost me a grand or more in repairs. Environmentalism has its costs, yo.
I know it's a classic, but that sounds like a lot of work for a car that isn't even a Porsche.
1987lynxr32.png

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I didn't even know these things HAD electronics. You must be a power user

images (2).jpeg

Lizard23

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i feel your pain. I came home from a 3 week beach vacation all relaxed only to have it ruined when I saw a groundhog had burrowed in under where our fireplace jets out from the house… chewed through the ignition wires as well as a bunch of wires for our landscape lighting. At least his burrow meant the wires were all exposed and easily fixed.

ive been told creatures were especially active this year as they were dehydrated from how dry it has been and are chewing everything in the hopes of hydration. My wife’s vegetable garden this year was decimated as well.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Atlanta has been on a heater lately. We were the first US city listed in The Economist's "Best Places to Live in North America" and Lonely Planet's "Top 10 Cities to Visit in 2022." Andre Dickens must have found Kasim Reed's blood money stash and chosen to reallocate funds from extortion to bribery. Looks like I'll need to kill more goats than expected to right the ship. Stay tuned.

Also unsure how I didn't know this thread existed. Getting ready to complete a 14-month renovation in The Greatest Goat Killing City In The World™ . May have to photobomb y'all.
What is there to see in Atlanta? The Coca Cola museum and original Chickfila?

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads