• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'll investigate next time I'm in the crawl.

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll investigate next time I'm in the crawl.
If you got these:
images.jpeg

Get one of these:
images-1.jpeg

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have a rodent trapping service that visits every other week and they always report 1 rat caught, no more no less. I suspect they are just barely milking it to maintain the subscription, but don't care enough to ask to see actual rat corpses.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We have a rodent trapping service that visits every other week and they always report 1 rat caught, no more no less. I suspect they are just barely milking it to maintain the subscription, but don't care enough to ask to see actual rat corpses.
Alright there Marie Antoinette

Good news, I offer a traveling Blinker fluid replenishment service. Rates are reasonable and the service it top notch. plus I can take care of all Bull related services as well. I will PM you my number and rate sheet

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a buddy's grandma had a roach problem, so he went out and bought a few anole lizards and set em loose. they ate all the cawkroaches when they ran out they went under the fridge to die and then shriveled up
This feels like bona fide folk wisdom.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sure, until you try with a monkey and some rats

meantime, what is eating veen's apples?

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
a buddy's grandma had a roach problem, so he went out and bought a few anole lizards and set em loose. they ate all the cawkroaches when they ran out they went under the fridge to die and then shriveled up
What a tale.

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a tale.

well, maybe. i haven't tried it we don't get roaches here.

this is a true story: a good buddy when i was like 15 told me about a trick that he heard about. keep in mind this is true.

the trick was if you rubbed toothpaste on ********* and then dipped it in ice water you'd ejaculate. this is true. he said he and a couple of friends heard about this (i have no idea where from) and were maybe drunk, so they tried it. they tried one toothpaste after another in the various family cabinets (this was a multi-generational deal) until they got to the miss piggy toothpaste when he heard a 'wow' from teh other side of the door. his buddy came out laughing so he tried it. it worked, so he said.

i didn't ask if he orgasmed. i didn't ask if he came into the water. i didn't ask if he'd washed the glass. sorry!

so, were they bullshitting? were my friends trying to get me to smear toothpaste on my ding-dong and dip it in ice water? the thought did cross my mind. on reflection i'm guessing it's true - i've never googled it. but, the story pre-dates google. so, you tell me, am i telling a tale?

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well according to Google there are various rumored reasons to rub toothpaste on **********. All are considered to be not only foolish and ineffectual but a very bad idea.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Or put dudes' G-spots up their asses?
Now now..... Let's not be too hasty in condemning things

How about some house pics instead of toothpaste dick talk?
The new laundry room! Just installed the utility tub last night. Needed some functional cabinet space desparately, so we went with this kind of cool set up. Stainless steel and brushed nickel.

The stupid thing? That plug location. Need to make that a gcfi and honestly might drill a hole through the base of the cabinet to get the washer cord over to the lower plug where the dryer is plugged in. Not sure if having both plugged into the same outlet is a good idea or not.
PXL_20210123_003243819.jpg

This room had the floor torn out as well, and retiled. Pretty happy with the floor will take a better picture when I finish grouting the right side of the room

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads