• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Must love patchouli. ;)

It was so very popular when I was young. I remember an Episcopal bishop we jokingly called Bishop Aramis. He reeked of the stuff as he got out of his Cadillac convertible. Serving as an acolyte for him was punishment. But that was the age -- and place -- where I got to know incense and ... uhhh ... 420. It was so much more fun when 420 was illegal. But times change ... hopefully for the rest of America in the near future. I do love living on the legal coast.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
I first smelled patchouli at Hippie College, so the smell always makes me a little bit nostalgic, not to mention nauseated.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
But do you have dreads? I thought not!

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Bromley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have any experience in dealing with insurance companies following severe and widespread property damage? If so, did things go well, or was there a lot of negotiating and disagreement? Anything particular to watch out for?

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have any experience in dealing with insurance companies following severe and widespread property damage? If so, did things go well, or was there a lot of negotiating and disagreement? Anything particular to watch out for?

Hearing from various people affected by the Nashville tornado and insurance companies have moved fast to find housing for those in need. The other issue I have heard is looting and don't know how that changes the insurance picture if you are looted after damage from a storm.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
If that includes belongings, there is an old Reddit post out there from an insurance adjuster that should be required reading.

Note to self: time to take a video of the entire apartment

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads