• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Home Ownership Thread

vdubiv

Reaction score
Likewise, and I live in California.

OTOH I've gone for runs on three different beaches in three different parts of the state in the last couple of weeks.
When I first read this I thought it said I got the Runs from 3 different beaches.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
It’s been so nice that I pulled the covers off the deck furniture...and realized that something has been chewing on the sofa cushions. Damn it, we don’t have anywhere to store the cushions in the apartment to keep it from happening again.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Critters can be a real (and expensive) pain.

ValidusLA

Reaction score
Critters can be a real (and expensive) pain.
Indeed. The gophers destroying my lawn and the mule deer attempting to eat all and sundry cause me no end of distraction. Plus the cost of growing fruit is critters all around.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Leaving my building today I noticed somebody tracked dog poo on their shoe through the lobby and hallway. Probably a kid. I don't know what I hate more, dogs or kids.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Leaving my building today I noticed somebody tracked dog poo on their shoe through the lobby and hallway. Probably a kid. I don't know what I hate more, dogs or kids.
Maybe it was you when you walked in last night. Did you check?

Marc Voorhees

Reaction score
I used a different entrance last night.
It is nice you have a partner that will accommodate that

Does anyone have any thoughts on therm-tru doors or other front for options? 2 sidelights and west facing so it gets absolutely brutalized by the sun. It is very pretty, but it is breaking down at this point.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.