• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Probably does not matter to anyone, but technically, concrete is not the same thing as cement. Cement is an ingredient in concrete.
God you and my wife......

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably does not matter to anyone, but technically, concrete is not the same thing as cement. Cement is an ingredient in concrete.
if you are referring to me well yes . this is what i just wrote .

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Parking minimum bill going to California Senate (stops parking minimums when within 0.5miles of pubic transit)
Meanwhile, the actual culprit of CA insane house building cost, CEQA, slumps along towards Bethlehem.

Also, my current favorite part of living in CA is the state refusing to build water transport, water storage, or desalination, while trying to increase urban density and refusing to take water from farmers throwing it on unprofitable almonds.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Parking minimum bill going to California Senate (stops parking minimums when within 0.5miles of pubic transit)
Is that going to pass? Seems like it could destroy the ability to park anywhere in downtown areas.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Meanwhile, the actual culprit of CA insane house building cost, CEQA, slumps along towards Bethlehem.

Also, my current favorite part of living in CA is the state refusing to build water transport, water storage, or desalination, while trying to increase urban density and refusing to take water from farmers throwing it on unprofitable almonds.
Seriously, almonds, alfalfa and other water intensive crops need to be grown elsewhere.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Seriously, almonds, alfalfa and other water intensive crops need to be grown elsewhere.
Alfalfa is such a fucking waste when you buy it. You have to get this little container of it that you never use up and ends up just being wasted. I never in my whole life used up an entire container of alfalfa. Even when I was younger living with my parents, we would still throw that shit away.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought alfalfa was animal food...

I switched from almonds to macadamia nuts...didn't know there was such a hate for almonds within CA.

Featured Sponsor

When shopping for clothes do you (choose up to 2)

• Always return to the same brands/stores/websites

• Like to visit brick&mortar shops to see things in person

• Shop mainly online and take advantage of free returns

• Like to try new brands/stores/websites

• Shop mainly during the sales, regardless of the brand/store/website

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenBrahms