• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Numbernine

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My tales may not always be about laying pipe but they're all definitely old.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
First concert was either Judas Priest or the Ian Gillan incarnation of Black Sabbath, can't remember which. Interestingly, Nazareth opened for Black Sabbath..

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Our 2.5% 5/1 ARM is going to float in October. And, realistically, we'll be looking to sell the house by Summer 2023. Doesn't seem worth paying to refinance -- how much can rates go up in the interim?

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Our 2.5% 5/1 ARM is going to float in October. And, realistically, we'll be looking to sell the house by Summer 2023. Doesn't seem worth paying to refinance -- how much can rates go up in the interim?
Famous last words…

brokencycle

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What's the maximum allowed under your contract. ;)

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
You're why we can't have nice things.
I know this might sound unbelievable to you, but no one’s ever said that to me before. I mean, they probably have said it about me…

Featured Sponsor

What's Your Favorite Summer Shoe?

• Loafers

• Boat shoes

• Espadrilles

• Sneakers

• Desert Boots

• Sandals

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members