• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Marc Voorhees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Marc Voorhees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

suited?

Reaction score
I just left a note in the breaker box...but to keep the mystery alive, I just said the motor is on a different circuit, but didn't tell them which.
Hopefully you wrote legibly. The two places where shitty writing or printing is guaranteed would be breaker boxes and expiration dates on food products.

In the late 90s l saw houses in my neighborhood going for $750k, I closed on mine in late ‘96 for $200k, and thought this couldn’t last. Those houses are now getting dangerously close to $2 milliono_O
It's now not uncommon for houses in our neighborhood to go for $400/SF and up. One just went on the market for $515/SF. Our home increased in value 40% since we purchased it less than three years ago. We are in a suburb of Nashville.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hopefully you wrote legibly. The two places where shitty writing or printing is guaranteed would be breaker boxes and expiration dates on food products.

It's now not uncommon for houses in our neighborhood to go for $400/SF and up. One just went on the market for $515/SF. Our home increased in value 40% since we purchased it less than three years ago. We are in a suburb of Nashville.
For those prices in Nashville, that would place you in a select few neighborhoods or areas. The norm seems to have pushed up into the $200-$300 range.

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just checked Zillow fwiw has mine at $913 a sq ft. Very similar houses in the neighborhood are going at or above that.

suited?

Reaction score
For those prices in Nashville, that would place you in a select few neighborhoods or areas. The norm seems to have pushed up into the $200-$300 range.
We are in a highly sought-after subdivision. The average price per SF in our subdivision is $330 as of last month. The number of homes in the $400 per SF range is increasing. I suppose it's due to a combination of things. There are a lot of people fleeing places such as CA and Chicago with lots of money to spend. The number of new CA residents here is staggering. Also, there is the backlog of buyers from 2020 who put off buying until this year plus all of the 2021 buyers.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
How I picture many of you in this thread.

Marc Voorhees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.