• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Marc Voorhees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who is this person who’s considering incest? 😻
Sigh. This is what I get for trying to type while my son is asleep on me.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So it seems profitable...but aren't you inevitably helping fraudsters establish fake identities for loan scams?

Marc Voorhees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So it seems profitable...but aren't you inevitably helping fraudsters establish fake identities for loan scams?
I mean, yeah. But like you said. I get paid.

Marc Voorhees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude, it is FIRE so it is okay

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So interessting fact, there are companies that sell tradelines for just this predicament. Without advertising for the one that I have tradelines listed in, it is a very interesting field and set up in all honesty. He might conider that. Incest you add an aged tradelines, you have the entire history of that tradelines added to your credit report is my understanding!
• Authorized user accounts cannot be used to meet minimum tradeline requirement.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Seems like the worst that could happen is the bank closes your card if you add too many authorized users.

Or you might occasionally get a phone call from a debt collector (not asking you to pay, just trying to track down the person you added)...

• Authorized user accounts cannot be used to meet minimum tradeline requirement.
That was only one of the banks listed--the other one didn't include that requirement. No idea what bank my friend is going through though.

Marc Voorhees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for ruining this string of posts. You are such a ruiner

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just read about food forests and now I want one. That will be a perfect replacement for the ivy.

Now that I've seen what a mess some of my trees are, I have an arborist coming in a few weeks for a consult. Hopefully I can save some of the ones that have been neglected.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
I just read about food forests and now I want one. That will be a perfect replacement for the ivy.

Now that I've seen what a mess some of my trees are, I have an arborist coming in a few weeks for a consult. Hopefully I can save some of the ones that have been neglected.
Look into “permaculture”. It’s amazing how much food can be generated on a small piece of land in the right garden.

Van Veen

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Lopped off all the berries on the heavenly bamboo around the property. Gotta keep the birds safe.
1D26C4E6-DA6F-481F-A502-8A294465BED8.jpeg

Then there’s this demon spawn, which is actually native...
13FFF512-A7E2-4EFD-A5B4-55DF8D1CF08D.jpeg

Marc Voorhees

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What Is The Best Value Shoe Brand For Money?

• Meermin

Votes: 38 15.0%
  • TLB Mallorca

Votes: 41 16.1%
  • Cheaney

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Carmina

Votes: 40 15.7%
  • Crockett & Jones

Votes: 46 18.1%
  • Other

Votes: 79 31.1%