• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earn a commission for the forum and allow us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
HGTV should be tried for crimes against humanity.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Can anyone point me to a finished example of this nonsense? I can't wrap my brain around what the finished article will look like

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Those are similar, but this one, judging by the roof behind it, looks like it will be roofless, just the outline of a box in front of the house. (But, fuck, those examples are also unpleasant)

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
What, there’s no storms in your town? Clearly it snows.

greekgeek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those are similar, but this one, judging by the roof behind it, looks like it will be roofless, just the outline of a box in front of the house. (But, fuck, those examples are also unpleasant)
Going to have to post the follow up, might be awhile.

I'm curious to see what goes in the back lot, I'm guessing a giant pool. All those windows that look out to nothing at the moment, just the street

double00

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i knew someone who was a kind of design liaison in the planning dept of beverly hills, columns were a bfd and they were like setting limits on how many types you could mix and how many overall. it was/is apparently a mania.

i'd been puzzling over how to execute a garden path, as i was falling asleep last night i saw the solution plainly. put together a quickie detail to get a better look and think it will work out great

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'd been puzzling over how to execute a garden path, as i was falling asleep last night i saw the solution plainly. put together a quickie detail to get a better look and think it will work out great
What type of path? I'm in the middle of this now, and my current annoyance is that gravel has just about tripled in price in LA in the last few years.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score
What type of path? I'm in the middle of this now, and my current annoyance is that gravel has just about tripled in price in LA in the last few years.
Drive out to Irwindale and dig your own

nootje

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Never mind

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal