• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The high end Chinese Shoe Thread

Kangnamstyles

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did some closet space organizing and installations today to accommodate the new bigger Yeossal shoe boxes. Expanded the shoe capacity by 8 pairs lol.

Shoe rack in the middle is too shallow to make them fit properly. Added four more shelves to the right and left bottom corners of the walk in. (Collyer box isn’t pictured bc they’re in my living room waiting for a shine).

Everything is Elfa from Container store. Current promo of 30% off on elfa FYI.
ED7D6423-79BB-4FF9-BAD4-56D8B6811812.jpeg 5382FF69-52D8-4C68-9F8B-1F5B97E456EF.jpeg 287368B5-BBD8-423A-8758-F468C571D5F0.jpeg

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+2
That's an advertisement waiting to take off if I ever saw one.

Being out in the open like that with my belongings, speaks to some major major explaining to do. Perhaps weeks of couch sleeping.

There arent that many shoes here. If you’d do this someone would think it wasn’t that bad yet maybe?

Kangnamstyles

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that's a nice setup

Thank you.

+2
That's an advertisement waiting to take off if I ever saw one.

Being out in the open like that with my belongings, speaks to some major major explaining to do. Perhaps weeks of couch sleeping.

Lol, thanks. Yeah, well I've the perfect wife. She gifts me shoes for special occasions. And I've gotten her a mtm pair to include her in the hobby/passion. So no covert activities required.

And I'm starting to run out of potential design ideas for the future according to my database, so I should be "done" pretty soon with my current rotation/pending orders being at 19 pairs.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you.

Lol, thanks. Yeah, well I've the perfect wife. She gifts me shoes for special occasions. And I've gotten her a mtm pair to include her in the hobby/passion. So no covert activities required.

And I'm starting to run out of potential design ideas for the future according to my database, so I should be "done" pretty soon with my current rotation/pending orders being at 19 pairs.
For some reason, I thought you had way more

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you.

Your wife gifts you pairs! ?.. Mind seriously blown.

Actually my wife would possibly gift me pairs if it weren't for the fact that I have a 1 in front of the 14. ?

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Actually my wife would possibly gift me pairs if it weren't for the fact that I have a 1 in front of the 14. ?

you can strike some grand bargain, come clean, then wife can you buy me the "last one"? I'm sure she will do it, though I don't think you can still to the "last one" part of the grand bargain...

Kangnamstyles

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For some reason, I thought you had way more

Lol thank you. I’ve sold off probably close to 15 pairs since getting bit by the shoe bug.

Yep. She claims she never knows what to get me since she met me long after I had my wardrobe handled. So pretty easy to get shoes whenever there’s a special occasion.

Wow I always wondered how many was “too many” shoes were for you lol. Mind blown here too lol.

Kangnamstyles

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Crazy still that number is not accounting for the Black Utah SoH boots, and the Santari oxfords I have yet to receive.

Nor does it account for "in progress" commissions which I have only paid 50%.
Yeah I never imagined hitting 3 digits for shoes. Ever. I almost forgot about the SoHways until a few days ago lol.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics