• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The high end Chinese Shoe Thread

boot_owl

Reaction score
I suppose the discussion of that purchase will take place on the Japanese thread. Although TBF, all the cast characters on this thread are on that one.
I’ve got to say the idea of all of us transplanting and seamlessly continuing a conversation in another thread the moment a specific word/maker is mentioned is quite amusing

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve got to say the idea of all of us transplanting and seamlessly continuing a conversation in another thread the moment a specific word/maker is mentioned is quite amusing
I'm on so many threads I always forget where I mentioned one thing and not another.

So for an individual not subscribed to the same threads and reading our seamless conversations, they probably think we are talking in code or just crazy.

boot_owl

Reaction score
I'm on so many threads I always forget where I mentioned one thing and not another.

So for an individual not subscribed to the same threads and reading our seamless conversations, they probably think we are talking in code or just crazy.
Time for us to create our own exclusive thread... perhaps the Asian Appreciation Society? There aren’t any funny connotations with a name like that right?

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm just going to drop in for a quick tangent. If anyone is interested, I've posted my brand new in box Oct Tenth dark grey lazyman (with hollowed last shoetrees) for sale if anyone wants to try Xibao. It's good stuff, just the instep is Enzo Bonafe levels of high. Edit: Oh it's size UK8.5E on the Pu last for posterity.

https://www.styleforum.net/buyandsell/bnib-oct-tenth-dark-grey-lazyman.23438/

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm just going to drop in for a quick tangent. If anyone is interested, I've posted my brand new in box Oct Tenth dark grey lazyman (with hollowed last shoetrees) for sale if anyone wants to try Xibao. It's good stuff, just the instep is Enzo Bonafe levels of high. Edit: Oh it's size UK8.5E on the Pu last for posterity.

https://www.styleforum.net/buyandsell/bnib-oct-tenth-dark-grey-lazyman.23438/
I should have steer you toward the split toe train (so I can pick one myself...)

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I should have steer you toward the split toe train (so I can pick one myself...)
Seriously, you and I shouldn't buy the same shoe at the same time. Lol if it doesn't work out, we'll have an offtaker.

BColl_Has_Too_Many_Shoes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Time for us to create our own exclusive thread... perhaps the Asian Appreciation Society? There aren’t any funny connotations with a name like that right?
Ok, fine. How about Asian Shoe Society. How do we feel about acronyms?
Good acronym and very appropriate. Like a nicely shaped pair of shoes, I often find myself staring at a nicely shaped A.S.S.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's