1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Herd: What are College Girls Doing Now?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Connemara, Nov 12, 2008.

1. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Senior member

yeh, shouldn't a decent school teach its students what "cede" means? i think he meant "concede".
    [​IMG]

I think before you start talking shit, you should rejoin that Dictionary.com mailing list.

2. bach

bach Senior member

I think before you start talking shit, you should rejoin that Dictionary.com mailing list.

what do you think it means, fatboy?

i was pretty sure it meant to relinquish power or give up a state [​IMG]

3. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Senior member

It means to yield or to grant. It's normally used in the terms you took it, but that doesn't mean that's the only use of it.

It wasn't meant as an insult. I'm just not as good at being snarky as my super serial friend manbearpig.

4. bach

bach Senior member

It wasn't meant as an insult. I'm just not as good at being snarky as my super serial friend manbearpig.

nah brah i didn't take it as an insult
    i was aiming for a conne-esque derision, very simpleminded, etc [​IMG]

5. slycedbred

slycedbred Senior member

this thread reeks of jealousy and social awkwardness

+1 this thread blows cock.

6. rjmaiorano

rjmaiorano Senior member

+1 this thread blows cock.

I haven't actually read the thread. But if it doesn't involve, at least in some way, the orgies that Sorority girls are partaking in at this very moment and the X that is frying their brains, then I agree.

7. rjmaiorano

rjmaiorano Senior member

Our saludatorian went to Harvard and our Valedictorian went to M.I.T., among the many other future ivy-league graduates. [​IMG]

That's right, I'm gloating by association.

Allow me to dumb down my school my association. Our Valedictorian went to my craptastic school.

#'s 5,6,7,9 went Ivy or G-town, go figure. They can talk to me in 20 yrs [​IMG]

8. Brian278

Brian278 Senior member

yeh, shouldn't a decent school teach its students what "cede" means? i think he meant "concede".
    [​IMG]

Thank you.

The sample sentence from the second definition on dictionary.com: "The debater refused to cede the point to her opponent."

[​IMG]

9. thinman

thinman Senior member

Lulz, not gonna happen! I was class Pres, she was my Vice-Pres. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    So you're saying she was under you your entire senior year of high school? Better hope Lish doesn't find out.
    It's a factory for wind-up bimbo dolls. I was socializing with one of their graduates Saturday night and I wanted a bomb to drop on the entire building after 20 minutes. We were at my place and I was pouring drinks. She's sitting at the table watching me pour whiskey into the ice and Pepsi, her exact words were "CoOOool", for no apparent reason. Same girl, I tried helping her find apartments. We are checking out a 1 bedroom. It has a bedroom, a living room and a kitchen. The kitchen is given away by the fact it has the fridge in it, and the bedroom would be that room that has the bathroom and closets. Pretty simple, right? We're standing in the living room, she looks at the leasing agent and says, "So is this the living room"? She got lost on the way to my place, which I knew would happen. She calls me. Her first description of where she is, perhaps a street name, or address, nah..."I see like, glass". Her next description: "I'm by a fire truck".
    If she's hot, she sounds perfect: eminently bangable.

10. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Senior member

So you're saying she was under you your entire senior year of high school? Better hope Lish doesn't find out.

This was back when I was with my ex. And she did find out.

Hence, the ex. [​IMG]

11. truestorytravis

truestorytravis Senior member

that was a nice grave dig.

does anyone remember the IJC (inter-changeable jappy chick) blog? written by a jewish guy who was a shiksa chaser.

12. ChicagoJohn

ChicagoJohn Senior member

These girls really don't bother me much anymore. I'm 29 now so I've seen the whole progression from conception to changling to pig.

Typically they bounce from one bad relationship to another. Their equally stupid partner cheating on them, crushing them repeatedly, or just being a huge disappointment overall. Sometimes they marry them in the hopes of "changing them", but that further amplifies the pain. They get fat because their metabolisms aren't what they used to be and they're perpetually depressed. They land shitty jobs with their "marketing" and "speech comm" careers, never really breaking 40k/yr and all their money is spent on cheap clothes and bars. Men with money fuck them and leave them. They can't afford anything they want and their lives are entirely in the hands of the rare chance someone decent will come along and rescue them. (They never do. Usually not that bright, men are smart about not latching onto trash). These women will have roommates clear into their 30s because they're well aware they're not only too dumb to make it on their own, but their financial irresponsibility would have them evicted in a quarter.

So really, there's no point getting upset. In less than 5 years these women reap the rewards of their stupidity and behaviors. Sit back and watch the show.

13. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

I think a lot of them get psych degrees.

14. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

Fashion Merchandising.

15. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

Fashion Merchandising.
    Kent State '12!

16. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

Kent State '12!

Their website is priceless. I think it may have been transplanted from some Geocities account circa 1998.

http://www.fashionschool.kent.edu/

17. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

Don't criticize, it is a very prestigious program: Fashion Merchandising Major Admission Criteria:
    • Incoming Freshmen:
      • Minimum High School GPA of 2.75
      • Minimum ACT 21 and/or SAT 980
      • Students with a High School GPA of 3.0 or higher but do not meet the ACT/SAT score requirement will be considered on an individual basis
    [​IMG]

18. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

Just saw the worst thing in history. 4 girls. Three in the EXACT SAME North Face jacket, one in a pink NF. They were all wearing black Uggs and black leggings. I almost flew into a rage and killed them.

19. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Senior member

Why do these girls insist on having 80s-themed parties? It makes no sense.

They all get brightly colored headbands, wear sweaters that show one strap of their sportsbras, and wear fucking leggings. They do their make-up in really ridiculously bright colors.

I seriously do not get this at all.

20. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

It's not like you ever see girls from your fortress of solitude, why the hate?