The Herd: What are College Girls Doing Now?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Connemara, Nov 12, 2008.

1. NorCal

NorCal Senior member

A trend that seems to be worse than college girls are girls that didn't go to college that never left your home town. This can also include guys as well. Reading their status updates can be depressing.

I realize that I escaped my hometown years ago, but I really don't need to know that, in your late 20s, you still follow our high school football team. I also don't want to see pictures of you puffing a Virginia Slim, hovering over the two wheezing bastard puppies you squeezed out shortly after our senior year, whose only fortune in life will be their birthing order, #2 and #3, escaping the onslaught of peppermint schnapps and marlboros that silenced their predecessor.

Ouch. Got a few issues?

2. otc

otc Senior member

A trend that seems to be worse than college girls are girls that didn't go to college that never left your home town. This can also include guys as well. Reading their status updates can be depressing.

Facebook's relatively recent change to how the news feed decides what qualifies as "top news" has had this depressing effect.

It seems that their old algorithm was better...actually gave me stuff related to people whose profiles I view, who I talk to, who I am tagged in pictures with, etc. Now, my "top news" is cluttered with girls from high school that I barely even talked to in school (just added as part of that inital "add everyone you know to facebook as soon as they get an account" rush when I first went to college). They have since gotten huge and for the most part lead uninteresting lives post-community college.

Of course sometimes it is interesting...I just saw a post from a girl I sort of lost contact with after 9th or 10th grade (she did one of those things where you take college classes at a nearby CC to get your generals done). Looks like she fished up a dental program 2 years after graduation and is now a super hot hygenist [​IMG]
    Would totally let her clean my teeth if you know what I mean.

3. inq89

inq89 Senior member

Love this year's breast awareness status updates.....

"I like it on the_____"

Yup, you don't sound like a slut at all and probably don't even know about the reason behind it, but it sounds cute and let's get that girl power going! Woooo!

4. suited

suited Senior member

Ouch. Got a few issues?

I was exaggerating, but small towns have a tendency to produce a lot of this women.

5. Bring The Noise

Bring The Noise Senior member

time honored tradition: getting sloshed and eating mcdonalds

i have yet to comprehend this strange phenomenon

6. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

^ Shit. I remember doing this at least twice this past summer. It was awesome.

7. detroiter

detroiter Senior member

Hey, I graduated from Ohio State not all that long ago. Who cares that sorority girls look the same, they drink cheap beer, and love sucking cocks, sometimes 3 or 4 at a time.

8. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

Hey, I graduated from Ohio State not all that long ago. Who cares that sorority girls look the same, they drink cheap beer, and love sucking cocks, sometimes 3 or 4 at a time.
    From one Buckeye to another: amen, brother. The whole first name-middle name thing on Facebook is now back. It seemed to abate for a while but is now making a serious surge. Kristen Marie! Kara Ann! Omgz!

9. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

From one Buckeye to another: amen, brother.

The whole first name-middle name thing on Facebook is now back. It seemed to abate for a while but is now making a serious surge. Kristen Marie! Kara Ann! Omgz!

"Conne-Mara!"

10. Connemara

Yeah girl!!! [​IMG]

11. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Having a Ball

I'm guessing that girl is from a Big Ten school. IU, OSU, or Iowa.

12. Connemara

Probably. She looks corn-fed.

13. edinatlanta

edinatlanta Senior member

Probably. She looks smashable as fuck.

FFY

14. Krish the Fish

Krish the Fish Senior member

From one Buckeye to another: amen, brother. The whole first name-middle name thing on Facebook is now back. It seemed to abate for a while but is now making a serious surge. Kristen Marie! Kara Ann! Omgz!
    I feel like you and I might know some people in common here (at Ohio State). From what I see, the first name-middle name thing is popular among a particular sect of girls: sorority girls applying to graduate schools. also, the cheap beer thing is a good thing. That means when we allot a social budget for the quarter, we can have low bar tabs set at bars like Bernie's, Toos, etc. and still have a long night. And lots and lots of Keystone Light.

15. Usul

Usul Senior member

Yeah girl!!!

[​IMG]

Bleh, bovine; cow is for farmer.