Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Herd: What are College Girls Doing Now?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Connemara, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Senior member

Word.

Are you the real BizzyBone?

2. suited

suited Senior member

"just puked up last nights street meat, whoops. and dana and i racked up a $115 tab at HARMONS. cool. off to the OG then pregame party with the glamss at my apt tonight and downtown akron, aka barley houseee. i better go buy some self control at the store after work.... "

Her entire family is on FB...I think she's 24.

3. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

LOLOLOL @ "downtown Akron." Come on. But that is prime Herd language. My favorite part is the "glamss." One can envision the kissy-face photographs and leggings with billowy tops for best beer gut concealment.

4. willpower

willpower Senior member

I like when they're done catching up and one runs out of things to say to the other: "Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.........YEAH!" Tonality:

5. suited

suited Senior member

Downtown Akron is a shit hole. I don't know why these people do not relocate 2 hours to Columbus to live in a significantly nicer city. Same broad: For some reason I DISPUISE Mondays, but trying to make the best of it! Office 8-5, tanning, laundry, and finally the GYM- omg Im having a GLT day. Sick. Operation dime piece in full effect.... hit me upp! [​IMG] (907) I just typed 14 shots of Smirnoff into my calorie count toolbar. Then typed pole dancing 1.5hrs into the calorie burner search. Should break even.

6. Joffrey

Joffrey Senior member

Right near the capitol building after work last week I heard a girl say to someone on the phone: "I'm so Jel!" (as in jealous).

7. holymadness

holymadness Senior member

Downtown Akron is a shit hole. I don't know why these people do not relocate 2 hours to Columbus to live in a significantly nicer city.

Same broad:

For some reason I DISPUISE Mondays, but trying to make the best of it! Office 8-5, tanning, laundry, and finally the GYM- omg Im having a GLT day. Sick. Operation dime piece in full effect.... hit me upp! [​IMG] (907) I just typed 14 shots of Smirnoff into my calorie count toolbar. Then typed pole dancing 1.5hrs into the calorie burner search. Should break even.

Wow, she's off the chart.

8. Connemara

Right near the capitol building after work last week I heard a girl say to someone on the phone: "I'm so Jel!" (as in jealous).
    [​IMG] I got an "I miss ur faceee" on facebook chat yesterday. I almost called the girl a cunt.
    Wow, she's off the chart.
    +1, holy shit. Radiation.

9. Krp480

Krp480 Senior member

Honestly, this post goes for EVERY girl under like 25, i know 7-year olds who talk about (music wise) jonas brothers. I know 5-year olds with ugg boots on and if they cant have them then they hate their mom and will throw little temper-tantrums.

10. Connemara

I like when they're done catching up and one runs out of things to say to the other: "Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.........YEAH!" Tonality:
    Dear god. One of my roommates is gay and he sounds exactly like that.

11. Monaco

Monaco Senior member

this thread sucks...

You can say the same about all groups of people.

12. Mr. White

Mr. White Senior member

Dipshit male lawyer trainee walking away from courthouse with female intern: "God I just wish I could hand that judge $100 and say 'case dismissed.'"

Female intern: "Oh God! If you could do that, you'd be my hero!"

13. versusqc

versusqc Senior member

I like when they're done catching up and one runs out of things to say to the other:

"Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.........YEAH!"

Tonality:

lol @ her talking about her dad's weiner [​IMG]

14. suited

suited Senior member

A trend that seems to be worse than college girls are girls that didn't go to college that never left your home town. This can also include guys as well. Reading their status updates can be depressing.

I realize that I escaped my hometown years ago, but I really don't need to know that, in your late 20s, you still follow our high school football team. I also don't want to see pictures of you puffing a Virginia Slim, hovering over the two wheezing bastard puppies you squeezed out shortly after our senior year, whose only fortune in life will be their birthing order, #2 and #3, escaping the onslaught of peppermint schnapps and marlboros that silenced their predecessor.

15. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

Dipshit male lawyer trainee walking away from courthouse with female intern: "God I just wish I could hand that judge $100 and say 'case dismissed.'" Female intern: "Oh God! If you could do that, you'd be my hero!"
    I don't understand, is he joking about bribing the Judge? A hundred dollars? WTF? What a tool.