• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Hangover

countdemoney

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thought you were referring to this:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

mgoose

Reaction score
He was making a general statement as to how people always talk about Hollywood movies on here saying something like "that movie was better as the original x country film, the Hollywood version ruined it".

As in this wasn't some classic foreign film but it was damn entertaining nonetheless

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan

There is probably not a single line of dialogue (outside of ones repeated ad nauseum in trailers) that I can remember.

Does this trait, in and of itself, make it not that funny?

Disagree.

There were tons of funny lines, in fact I think that's why it's so difficult to remember, most of them had me laughing.

BrianVarick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought it was absolutely hilarious. I don't think I have ever laughed so much in a movie. There were so many parts where I just couldn't stop laughing because it was so ridiculous.

"Doug is probably face down in a ditch somewhere getting anal raped by some meth addict right now"

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really liked the movie. No quotables? Seriously? toodle-ooo and dr ******? And this gem?

You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!

JoeWoah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Flambeur
I really liked the movie. No quotables? Seriously? toodle-ooo and dr ******? And this gem? You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!
+1! I just saw the movie a few days ago and absolutely loved it! Must see!

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More awesome ******* quotes.. -I always wondered why they were called roofies. Cause you're more likely to end up on the floor than the roof. They should call em floories. -Or rapies.. Tigers love pepper... they hate cinnamon. Would you please put some pants on? I feel weird having to ask you twice. I'm on your side! I hate Godzilla! He destroys cities! I hate Godzilla! Oh, you know what? Next week's no good for me... The Jonas Brothers are in town. But any week after that, it's totally fine. ****, I keep forgetting about the goddamn tiger! -You probably get this a lot. This isn't the real Caesar's Palace is it? -What do you mean? -Did, umm... did Caesar live here? Now remember, what happens in Vegas stays, in Vegas... Except herpes, that **** will come back with you. He was a bartender, and he didn't even come inside her! -That's my grandma's ring. She made it all the way through the holocaust with that thing. It's legit. -I didn't know they gave out rings at the Holocaust. ...I'm a steel trap. Whatever happens tonight, i won't ever ever speak a word of it. Seriously. I don't care what happens. I don't care if we kill someone.

Zenny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
******* great movie.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads