• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kirby Allison: Affiliate thread

shoelearner

Reaction score
Hi! We just checked in with our customer service rep and we see that she responded to your ticket with a tracking number around 11 AM CT. Also, your package should be waiting for you in your mailbox already! Thank you, have a great day!

Thanks for the prompt response! True, I just checked and there is a box in my mailbox,

thank you very much! :)

kirbya

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@kirbya
Hi Kirby, is there any official website to post the 50$ eBay challenge photos ?? :)

Unfortunately we don't have one... but that's a great idea! I'll see what I can come up with!

Definitely tag us on Instagram with @hangerproject and #hangerproject. I love seeing the shoes!

Reactions: EZB

c1rcaa

Reaction score
Just ordered a number of hangers - super excited for them to come in!

FPCPineapple

Reaction score
Hi @kirbya

I bought a pair of Allen Edmonds Bourbon Park avenues. I am not sure which saphir colour (pommadier cream and de lux wax) I should be purchasing?

Thank you

paddymac

Reaction score
@kirbya Hi Kirby,

Im based in the UK and have bought 16 suit hangers from you but I've just noticed a price increase for around £5? When did this come into effect?

AJ1

Reaction score
@kirbya @hangerproject any idea when you will receive more boot laces and deluxe large horse hair brushes?

Also, does the hanger project suede brush have brass or strictly boar bristles?

Thank you!

kirbya

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Occasionally! I seem to be spending the majority of my time these days on yoTube answering comments.

Yes - we have some on their way. But our factory has been experiencing quite a few delays lately. Expecting them late this month, just in time for Father’s Day.

We did receive a big restock of solid socks and pocket squares. Take a look!

matty long legs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had too much fun at a wedding this weekend.

@hangerproject how screwed am I? Is there anything I can do?

8A05E7BF-7DE5-4806-9D2B-190109C8B263.jpeg

kirbya

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Had too much fun at a wedding this weekend.

@hangerproject how screwed am I? Is there anything I can do?

Yikes man! That's a pretty nice gouge. Your best bet is going to be some black Renovating Repair Cream. It'll allow you to essentially patch the hole. It's resin and pigment. Very effective coverage. It will wear off over time, so you'll need to reapply. I might also consider first dying the leather with some Tincture Francias (the alcohol-based leather dye). Black is very easy.

kirbya

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Kirby, why did you stop carrying Cleverley shoes?

Very, very expensive item to carry given how many we were selling... and it was difficult/pointless for us to try to compete against Mr. Porter.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads