Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Hanger Project: Affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Betelgeuse

Betelgeuse Senior member

Kirby, when are you going to have the goat hair brushes in stock again? How much would be for shipping to Mexico?

2. MoosicPa

MoosicPa Senior member

Took delivery from the Hanger Project Foster & Son's albert slipper in Navy cashmere with silver script.

Thank's Kirby!

003.JPG

005.JPG

007.JPG

009.JPG

012.JPG

015.JPG

018.JPG

3. kirbya

kirbya Senior member Affiliate Vendor

I have a hard time believing that we're out of stock of this brush. I'm having someone look into it tomorrow and will get back to you.

My wife is actually headed to Mexico City this weekend... if we have it in stock, and assuming you live in DF, maybe she could meet you to drop it off. Otherwise, you'd have to pay for international FedEx shipping to Mexico City.

Cheers,

Kirby

4. Betelgeuse

Betelgeuse Senior member

That would be very nice! I live in DF. But yeap, the site shows me that the Deluxe Goat Hair Finishing Brush has no stock.

5. hangerproject

hangerproject Member

Dimitri Gomez: Bespoke Shoemaker

We visited Parisian bespoke shoemaker, Dimitri Gomez. Watch our latest video, as Kirby Allison picks up his pair of bespoke shoes that he had fitted for in October. Dimitri Gomez is a well-respected custom shoe maker in Paris who is a true master of the craft. Gomez is one of the few shoemakers that can take the measurements, create the last, cut the pattern and take the shoes straight to finish.

6. jonathanS

jonathanS Senior member

How does it compare with your cleverleys? I was considering commissioning a pair of bespoke cleverleys shoes (maybe loafers in Russian reindeer) next time they come through the US. Definitely in the consideration stages, however, and I'm not sure I want to open that can or worms bc I do like my gaziano & girlings currently & don't want to start looking at those the same way I look at my Crockett & jones or Alfred sargents. Not to mention it's costly. But maybe within the next year I'll start a bespoke comission.

7. kirbya

kirbya Senior member Affiliate Vendor

The Cleverleys are awesome. I'm having my second loafer made right now. Loafers difficult to get right out of the box. You really have to be prepared to spend time suffering through some adjustments and then maybe doing.a second pair. By the second pair, any shoemaker should have the last perfect.

Dimitri seems to have a great product, but still waiting on completed pair. Even he had to do some adjustments.

8. hangerproject

hangerproject Member

Foster & Son Bespoke Shoemaker
    Interview with Andy Murphy

Foster & Son traces its origins to 1840. Andrew Murphy visits the Hanger Project to teach us about the rich history of the firm and the iconic models that Foster & Son is known for.