• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kirby Allison: Affiliate thread

kirbya

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We have more on the way. Hopefully by late next week. If you sign up for the out of stock notification, you should receive an email.

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I put in an order for the new clamping trouser hanger amongst other things (I apparently got a fairly bad scuff on the toe of a pair of shoes and wanted to order some stuff to fix it, and I needed more shirt hangers). The trouser hanger is fantastic, I definitely need to order more when the mirror wax is back in. Bravo on the design, best trouser hanger I've ever used

RobDMB

Reaction score
First time potential buyer at the THP looking to pick up some XL Shirt (maybe seweater) hangers and some trouser hangers. Was wondering if the THP usually does Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales? I am in no rush so would hold off if that is the case. Thanks!

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a shout out to Kirby and the team at KAHP. Had a snafu with my EGs where I had a particularly rough scratch on the toe of one of the shoes. Ordered some products to fix it and some other stuff I had been meaning to order this week. Quick shipping per usual, and the product and service is top notch as usual. Here's a picture of my Lobbs and EGs after I did some full service work on both. Both with the KAHP shoe trees in them, and treated with Saphir Reno, cream, wax and edge dressing:

Last edited:

doryfore

Reaction score
Any plans to restock the LCA Perfecta shoe trees (10 and 11)? I put in a notify request.

Thanks

cchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great black friday discounts, but seems like the inventory has major issues. Some items show as in stock then when added to the cart show as out of stock

kirbya

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Great black friday discounts, but seems like the inventory has major issues. Some items show as in stock then when added to the cart show as out of stock

Hi CCHEN -

Thanks for bringing this up - need to disable the Out of Stock Notification. I'll do this now.

Multiple promotional codes cannot be used on Black Friday / Cyber Monday, so that kills the SF10 for the weekend... sorry.

We're online and available by chat if any other issues come up.

Kirby

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@kirbya can you answer this one? Thanks!
Speaking of tie dimensions ... Kirby, can you tell me what the dimensions of this one are? Under size, the site just says, " [/URL]

kirbya

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Cyber Monday Deals are up - great time to stock up on hangers, shoe polish, and our new seasonal collections. Let me know if you have any questions.

jpc9

Reaction score
@kirbya

When will the size small jacket hangers in Alfred finish re-stock? Thanks!

SartorialSol

Reaction score
Just submitted a $200+ dollar order to stock up on polishes, brushes, etc. Nice of Kirby to have a promo code for SF!
1f44d-1f3fe.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads