• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Haider Ackermann Thread

superpotato

Reaction score
This is the only hoodie I tried unfortunately. I have multiple sweaters and even a women's perth one but have never seen a neck this tight. I wouldn't mind it if it was sturdier because then it can stretch out over time but because it's thin material it's not a good combo and I don't like living in fear so I just returned it.

I'm assuming you're talking about the grey reissue sweatpants (man, I hate that everything is called perth in the Haider world)? The thing I dislike is that the drawstrings aren't on the outside. As much as I love old Haider I feel like he improved on the sweatpants in that regard later on.
The tight neck is why I don't buy Haider hoodies, I have trouble fitting my head into the medium lmao

Also, the material for sweaters are much more sturdier and substantial imho

RedVelvetWounds

Reaction score
The tight neck is why I don't buy Haider hoodies, I have trouble fitting my head into the medium lmao

Also, the material for sweaters are much more sturdier and substantial imho

So I edited my post because I forgot about a hoodie (oops), but that's a velvet one so the composition is obviously a little different. Same size as the yellow one but the neck is fine. That yellow hoodie on the other hand... tough.

happyriverz

Reaction score
The shoulders are meant to be really dropped for this jacket. From your comments, I feel like you're just not really into the drop shoulder slouchy look. Also, I have no idea how you can size down so much...I'm 5'10 and 150lbs, took a medium, and actually find the shoulders and back a bit restricting.

I think our builds are just different. I don’t have an issue with drop shoulder slouch, as I have other pieces from Haider that is the same way. For this particular piece, it just didn’t work for me

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Pro tip: don’t forget to check women’s side at yoox
A lot of the unisex stuff ends up there, I’ve got some dope pieces from the women’s end

happyriverz

Reaction score
I think our builds are just different. I don’t have an issue with drop shoulder slouch, as I have other pieces from Haider that is the same way. For this particular piece, it just didn’t work for me

GQ_PFWSS22_Day1_029.jpg

@superpotato -- the Haider shearling bomber I returned had this same silhouette on me as whatever jacket this guy is wearing -- the sleeves are not as wide, but shoulder-wise, same deal. I appreciate the look that this is going for, but it didn't work for me and what I currently have in my closet.

superpotato

Reaction score
GQ_PFWSS22_Day1_029.jpg

@superpotato -- the Haider shearling bomber I returned had this same silhouette on me as whatever jacket this guy is wearing -- the sleeves are not as wide, but shoulder-wise, same deal. I appreciate the look that this is going for, but it didn't work for me and what I currently have in my closet.
what the lol

hennree

Reaction score
Pro tip: don’t forget to check women’s side at yoox
A lot of the unisex stuff ends up there, I’ve got some dope pieces from the women’s end

I just got some pants from the womens side, not sure if theyre unisex or just womens, they fit me pretty well other than in the seat area & they have quite a low rise. Might try and get them altered or maybe size up and hope that fixes it...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads