• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Greatest Directory

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Well I hope that this hasn't been brought up before... I know I'm not alone when I say that there has been times when I've found it hard to find a website from a well known but hard to find boutique or craftsman. While searching the net today I came across this site: http://www.dressy.net/bs_guide/mens/ which lists alphabetically nearly everything under the sun with regards to shoes, suits, watches, and pens. Parts are in Japanese but enough is in English to understand. It includes weblinks, addresses, and phone numbers. Enjoy.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.