• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Great Trouser Sale of 2006 – Part Two (HUGE)

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Maybe you thought I was joking, right, with the title? I wasn’t. Here’s Part Two. It took a little longer than expected, but I think you’ll understand. This will probably be it. I’m running out of room! What can I say, there are some really fantastic trousers here. On many of the wool pairs, there is significant hand stitching on the pockets. The cotton are almost uniformly fantastic for fall, some with a lovely moleskin-like texture. All trousers are unhemmed unless marked otherwise. I stopped measuring the inseam because by visual measurement, they looked the same (roughly 37”). If you are tall and need a very long inseam, I’m happy to measure a specific pair for you. I give a size for each pair, but in some cases that is not what’s marked on the pants or on the tags. Those sizes were occasionally wrong, and some were US sizes, some EU sizes. I figured this was easier. I don’t know how useful the knee measurement is, but people ask for it, so I thought I’d just add it. Send me a PM if you are interested. All prices include US and Canada shipping. Overseas add $15 per pair. *** sorry the numbers are not all in order – extra pairs came in at the last minute *** 1) Size 30, Incotex, navy twilled cotton, 100% cotton. Ankle 8”. Knee 9.5”. $80 SOLD pending payment 40) Size 30, Incotex, beige/cream, “high comfort,” 98% cotton, 2% elastene. Ankle 8”, knee 10”. $80 SOLD pending payment 41) Size 30, Incotex, dark brown pindot. 100% wool. Ankle 8.5”, knee 10”. Right back pocket is a zipper pocket. Back of knee has a seam across it. Pants are loosely hemmed at 33.5” with 3” inches extra. $115. SOLD pending payment

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
Great sale but I wish I could find more 36 Incotex in pleated fronts.
smile.gif

chorse123

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Well, gentlemen, if you are interested in any of the pairs that are left, make me an offer. I would like to get rid of them. Try to be reasonable in your offer and I will quite possibly accept. Especially if you are interested in more than one pair.

Fabro

Reaction score
Someone should buy #49. I have this pair in a slightly different cut and they are amazing.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads