1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The gratuitous cussing thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Nantucket Red, Mar 11, 2006.

1. RJman

RJman Senior member Dubiously Honored

Well. I think that it's a matter of degree. I see the Trads as the sartorial equivalent of members of the SCA, and the rest of us as run of the mill nerds.
    Mad, mad props for that analogy. Wow, they were crazy. And their homemade garments sucked.

EDIT: So now we have Peace and Love Manton, after Shoegazer Smiths-fan Manton. You never cease to amaze me...

2. JBZ

JBZ Senior member

Mad, mad props for that analogy. Wow, they were crazy. And their homemade garments sucked.

EDIT: So now we have Peace and Love Manton, after Shoegazer Smiths-fan Manton. You never cease to amaze me...

Not to start an argument, and not that I don't agree that some of the trad threads go a bit far, but some of the denim threads have bordered into SCA territory. Hey, but we all go a little mad sometimes...

3. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Senior member

... Wow, they were crazy. And their homemade garments sucked.

'were'?

i was bowled over to see the SCA float in a small-town North Carolina christmas parade this past thanksgiving. most of the folks watching the parade were...puzzled.

4. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

From the SCA website found via Google:

The SCA is an international organization dedicated to researching and re-creating the arts and skills of pre-17th-century Europe. Our "Known World" consists of 19 kingdoms, with over 30,000 members residing in countries around the world. Members, dressed in clothing of the Middle Ages and Renaissance, attend events which may feature tournaments, arts exhibits, classes, workshops, dancing, feasts, and more. Our "royalty" hold courts at which they recognize and honor members for their contributions to the group

5. Lucky Strike

Lucky Strike Senior member

A girl once invited me to go on a "role-playing" weekend with her. I almost accepted, before someone told me what she meant.

Not what I had in mind.

6. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Senior member

forsooth, thou wert wise in thine decisionmaking-eth.

7. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red Senior member

Shit on a shingle, this started out as a damn cussing thread for crissakes!

8. Tck13

Tck13 Senior member

Flame starters should be sent to this damned thread when they are bad.

Then, they can get all of their fucking anger out and return to the rest of the forum with a clear mind.

Like a time-out thread.

9. tiger02

tiger02 Senior member

Shit on a shingle, this started out as a damn cussing thread for crissakes!
    We can't even stay on topic when it's time to say some shit [​IMG]

10. Sevcom

Sevcom Senior member

What'd you fucking say?

11. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

Yeah, I can't fucking believe the shitty turn this thread has taken, I mean: what the fuck? You finally get to say all the shit you want and it turns into a regular thread, I would have thought people would have jumped at the opportunity to type what ever fucking words they wanted.

Oh, fuck it.

Jon. [​IMG]

12. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member

I sincerely fucking think that this shit underfuckingscores the need for a goddamned SfuckingCfuckingA thread. The cocksucking, shit-eating populace has motherfucking spoken!

13. Uncletoad

Uncletoad Member

Gentlemen,

At least if you motherfuckers are going to compose a reply to this stupid fucking piece of shit topic be sure the goddamn thing makes some fucking sense.

Unfuckingbelievable.

Opening your cock sucking mouths and spewing some random vitriol interspersed with irrelevant profane shit is just an adolescent attempt at misbehavior. It shows a complete lack of usable cock size.

Stupid fucking cunts. If you must swear do it right.

Cock sucking motherfucking sons of bitches.

I feel better now.

Thank you.

14. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

Gentlemen, At least if you motherfuckers are going to compose a reply to this stupid fucking piece of shit topic be sure the goddamn thing makes some fucking sense. Unfuckingbelievable. Opening your cock sucking mouths and spewing some random vitriol interspersed with irrelevant profane shit is just an adolescent attempt at misbehavior. It shows a complete lack of usable cock size. Stupid fucking cunts. If you must swear do it right. Cock sucking motherfucking sons of bitches. I feel better now. Thank you.
    Now tell us what you really fucking think…Don’t hold shit back! Jon.

15. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member

I don't hate the trads as a group, it just seems that those run-ins I've had with them has involved them saying fashion, or things that I am into, are ridiculous or stupid, or whatever. Anyone remember Nick Nightengale? That man was hostile.

And on the annoyance factor, it seriously is annoying to read some of the things about "how should WASPs comb their hair?"

16. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member

Engage moon deflectors!

Oh please, your buttocks are so small and square it hardly registers as a moon

Then it's time for FULL FRONTAL

Open the fly to your Sunshine, Er.

Yeah put it on the glass!

17. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Senior member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for
    CORKSOAKER!

SOCKTUCKER!

(Alas, even in the gratuitous cussing thread, I can't bring myself to really let loose...)

18. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Senior member

I was going to swear myself, but I figured I'd let the master do it for me.

19. JBZ

JBZ Senior member

I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy corksuckers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves.

- Roman Maronie from Johnny Dangerously

20. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

CORKSOAKER!

SOCKTUCKER!

(Alas, even in the gratuitous cussing thread, I can't bring myself to really let loose...)

[​IMG]

Jon.