• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The General Lookbook Appreciation Thread

goalaso

Reaction score
Nice one from Rochas aw19, I like the texture and drape on that silk velvety sea green overcoat

https://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/fall-2019-menswear/rocha
Can anyone recommend a way to actually find and purchase this Rochas coat? I've written a few of the sites where it was listed (all in Europe or Japan) and have not gotten a response? I'm new to buying things of this quality, and feel like there is some secret I haven't figured out about how to access the items... Any tips much appreciated, especially with reference to this particular coat. Thanks

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Rochas mens is generally hard to find. They only launched in 2017 and then once they finally started picking up steam they suspended the menswear side as Covid hit.
Im not sure if they have even relaunched yet (or plan to).
Outside of the boutiques there’s only a small amount of stockists I’ve ever found and a few of them stopped carrying it after 1-2 seasons (Matches, Moda etc), likely due to Covid.
i really liked what Curradi did with it, but as far as I know he had already exited when it was suspended so I don’t know what direction it would go now. But long story short I think there wasn’t much production for the men’s side as it was a new venture and hadn’t fully ramped up yet.
I have a couple of things from AW18 through AW19, only 3 seasons but it was all very very nice and there were more things I wanted but never tracked down.

kjb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Michael Bastian for brooks brothers, feels very RL

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Feels very Michael Bastian. Looking at all the popped collars and pushed sleeves is giving me war flashbacks.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

yea feels RL to me, the jacket still looks Milano to me, guess no new mode on that front yet

blackcheer

Reaction score
I'm still trying to wrap my head around how Snow Peak feels like RL

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
If you go back and look at literally any of Michael’s fall lookbooks these images would drop right in. Only thing that is missing is the model John Esposito. There is no way Michael didn’t style this himself.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.