• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Frank Leder thread

Neighbour

Reaction score

Hey SF,

We just want to shed some light on one of our latest pieces made specially for us by Frank Leder, a multi-coloured wool jersey hoody that has been exclusively coordinated for Neighbour. As with all his pieces it is complete made in Germany and sports a nice regular sportswear fit. Extremely warm but also soft to the touch.

The hoody is available in very limited numbers, for more information view it here. Send us an email ([email protected]) or give us a call at the shop (604-558-2555) if you need anything further and don't forget to use "SFNEIGHBOUR" for an extra 10% discount.

Last edited:

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For months, I have been tempted by the hooded wool jacket at SW (now at 60% off). But, the only photo of it that I like is of it oversized on a woman.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The jacket is nice, I can see it working for you.

Last edited:

Feji

Reaction score
I've been eying that jacket for month's....but won't take the gamble on it without trying it on. Not a fan of how wide the sleeves are, along with the flaring out of the body.

scottcw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I missed this cardigan on sale at SW. PM me if anyone has it for sale in size M or L.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, I was glad the jacket sold out. Like you noticed, feji, the jacket was very boxy. I had thoughts of alterations, but I really didn't need another project.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
keep tellin yourself that buddy :smarmy:

Last edited:

scottcw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Scott - i kopped the medium from SW - its a very thick and warm cardi---contruction is amazing--also its quite heavy--id say twice the weight of my Iljevan.

The thing I love is the collar of the red/taupe cardigan. I have enough shawl collars and regular collars. I like the combo fold down or mock turtleneck look.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Agreed. Similar to jet, had SW picked up the blue colorway, my wallet would be thinner right now. Wasn't feeling the red versions. Sweet knit though. Liberte had the blue version.

Last edited:

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^ Agreed. Similar to jet, had SW picked up the blue colorway, my wallet would be thinner right now. Wasn't feeling the red versions. Sweet knit though. Liberte had the blue version.

didn't know what you were talking about so i googled it... why didn't any NA stockists pick it up :(

EDIT: looks like there's a japanese webstore that still has it in S and M. yours for only 71,400 yen!
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/mathematics/10001472/

Last edited:

Mark Robinson

Reaction score
Mark from OEN Shop here ... I just wanted to let you know we're having a small sale on any remaining Frank Leder pieces and it seemed relevant to post up.

You can check it out here : http://shop.the189.com/collections/frank-leder

Please email us if you need any information or more photographs of the fit etc, we offer quick delivery all around Europe (we also ship worldwide).

Happy New Year to you all!

scottcw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Scott - i kopped the medium from SW - its a very thick and warm cardi---contruction is amazing--also its quite heavy--id say twice the weight of my Iljevan.

I also kopped the FL green shawl from SW---yet to receive it though.

What size are you and how does the size M fit? I can't decide if I am a medium or large. I'm a 42, which would be a M in most of Leder's tops, but not sure if this is meant to fit oversize.

Feji

Reaction score
South Willard has some spring/summer stuff up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads