The Frank Leder thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Sep 3, 2011.

1. AGPi

AGPi Senior member

I like the suit!

2. scottcw

scottcw Senior member

Picked up the wool bomber from South Willard. Very warm and gets a lot of positive comments.

3. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

[​IMG]

4. steveoffice

steveoffice Senior member

5. robin

robin Senior member

Not sure if it's already been posted but South Willard's spring/summer buy is now up. The shirts look great.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2012

6. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

Okay, I have been drooling over this stuff for the last week now. First, let me say that 189 and Neighbor have both been really cool to deal with and I am ordering something from both of them. Unfortunately, they are carrying a total of 3 shirts between them, so I am stuck pining over the S Willard collection. ($60 shipping to Europe + customs + not sure of my size = too big a hassle.) Are there any places in the EU other than 189 that will be carrying this stuff? Is there a flagship store in Germany to order from?

Has anyone tried the blue chequered shirt or any of the linen shirts at SW? I'm really worried about sizing. The measurements they sent me are hard to believe (19" shoulders on one medium shirt, 23" ptp on another.)

7. MiniW

MiniW Senior member

stuff looks great, makes me want to break out the tailored stuff i have stashed away in my closet behind the raw denim and flannel shirts

8. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

Picked up a shirt and a cardigan from 189. Fantastic looking stuff, especially the cardigan. Unfortunately, I got the wrong size in that and had to exchange. Here's the denim shirt. I think some of his shirts fit more TTS, but for these old style shirts prepare to size down like never before. Here's a small and there is plenty of room behind the shoulders for me and as you can see, the sleeves are way too long. For a reference I am a small in...well, nothing. I'm a L in Epaulet and WvG and dare I say an XL in BoO. This small fits like a true medium IMO.

[​IMG]

Still waiting on more Euro stockists to pick up his collection...anyone? There's a ton of stuff I want, including these from Japan:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. afc345

afc345 Senior member

I'd say that shirt doesn't look too big on you at all. It could maybe look better once it's settled in and drapes a little better

10. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

I didn't word that very well. What I was saying is that it feels like a perfect fit, which is surprising to me because I never wear a small in anything. I couldn't believe the shoulders were roomy enough. The only problem is the sleeves, which I would have to have tailored.

11. jet

jet Persian Bro

Another brand South Willard carried first and everyone followed :lol:

12. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

I hope you're right. So far I only see a few pieces available outside of SW.

13. Neighbour

Neighbour Senior member

We just received our delivery of Frank Leder. We started off with a few sizes and they will all be up online soon. In the meantime here are photos of the new styles...

Red Linen Shirt
    [​IMG]

Blue Cotton Jacket

[​IMG]

Beige Linen Jacket

[​IMG]

Blue Cotton Cardigan

[​IMG]

We have sizes small through large available in each. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] for further info.

-Saager

14. Dan189

Dan189 Active Member

15. Neighbour

Neighbour Senior member

Our four styles are up online now http://www.shopneighbour.com/collections/frank-leder

Feel free to ask any questions.

-Saager