1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Frank Leder thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jet, Sep 3, 2011.

1. sipang

sipang Senior member

Looks like Lark is still carrying Leder but their inventory is... lacking.

2. zissou

zissou Senior member

Maybe if shah buys all of the handkerchiefs, he can make some trousers. Seriously, though, I hate it when I find a designer I like and then can't find much in webshops.

3. jet

jet Senior member

I've been told they will possibly rework the fit on the shoulders and sleeves to fit big dawg arms next season or two.

4. AGPi

AGPi Senior member

I LOVE the fit of the dark blue linen shirt. I bought M (according to SoWillard it was a 42 measurement).

5. AGPi

AGPi Senior member

I'm usually a large but now and then I fit a medium. I took the photo in Greece, on the island of Ithaki: the words were written in the concrete outside someone's house. It reads "offered to Odysseus"

Last edited: Jan 5, 2012
  6. the shah

the shah Senior member

more frank goodies (from the moth fellow, sz)
    all but boots and bag, of course.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Neighbour

Neighbour Senior member

We will be receiving several pieces from Frank Leder starting this Spring. The collection should arrive at some point in February.

-Saager

1 person likes this.
  8. zissou

zissou Senior member

^Good to know!

shah- moth looks great, but I really don't think I could wear those stripes...

9. reedobandito

reedobandito Senior member

Think the suit looks a little clownish, but that beard is grail status

10. AGPi

AGPi Senior member

I like the suit!

11. scottcw

scottcw Senior member

Picked up the wool bomber from South Willard. Very warm and gets a lot of positive comments.

12. the shah

the shah Senior member

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  13. steveoffice

steveoffice Senior member

14. robin

robin Senior member

Not sure if it's already been posted but South Willard's spring/summer buy is now up. The shirts look great.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
  15. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

Okay, I have been drooling over this stuff for the last week now. First, let me say that 189 and Neighbor have both been really cool to deal with and I am ordering something from both of them. Unfortunately, they are carrying a total of 3 shirts between them, so I am stuck pining over the S Willard collection. ($60 shipping to Europe + customs + not sure of my size = too big a hassle.) Are there any places in the EU other than 189 that will be carrying this stuff? Is there a flagship store in Germany to order from?

Has anyone tried the blue chequered shirt or any of the linen shirts at SW? I'm really worried about sizing. The measurements they sent me are hard to believe (19" shoulders on one medium shirt, 23" ptp on another.)

16. MiniW

MiniW Senior member

stuff looks great, makes me want to break out the tailored stuff i have stashed away in my closet behind the raw denim and flannel shirts

17. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

Picked up a shirt and a cardigan from 189. Fantastic looking stuff, especially the cardigan. Unfortunately, I got the wrong size in that and had to exchange. Here's the denim shirt. I think some of his shirts fit more TTS, but for these old style shirts prepare to size down like never before. Here's a small and there is plenty of room behind the shoulders for me and as you can see, the sleeves are way too long. For a reference I am a small in...well, nothing. I'm a L in Epaulet and WvG and dare I say an XL in BoO. This small fits like a true medium IMO.

[​IMG]

Still waiting on more Euro stockists to pick up his collection...anyone? There's a ton of stuff I want, including these from Japan:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. afc345

afc345 Senior member

I'd say that shirt doesn't look too big on you at all. It could maybe look better once it's settled in and drapes a little better

19. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

I didn't word that very well. What I was saying is that it feels like a perfect fit, which is surprising to me because I never wear a small in anything. I couldn't believe the shoulders were roomy enough. The only problem is the sleeves, which I would have to have tailored.