1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10 : Sam Hober Tie and Pocket Square sets courtesy of David Hober

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is one of three sets of of Sam Hober Tie and Pocket Square sets courtesy of David Hober. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

THE EUROPEAN THRIFT BUY /SELL / TRADE / WANT THREAD

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Gajsek, Dec 29, 2015.

1. davidazio

davidazio Senior Member

Hello everyone, holidays are over and its time to free some wardrobe space. Listing items quickly here to see if anyone wants them before they go on ebay on Thursday. If anyone is interested let me know and I will post or PM photos. All prices include express shipping.

BOGGI Blue unstructured cotton suit size 52 (fits slim 50) - 200 euro
    BOGLIOLI Brown prince of wales cashmere mix blazer size 52 (fits slim 50) - 150 euro
    BOGLIOLI Grey cotton/wool/cashmere blazer size 50 - 150 euro
    BERWICK Brown oxford wingtips size 9.5 - 100 euro
    HERMES Silver geometric H tie - 50 euro
    DAVIDE CENCI Light brown knit tie - 30 euro
    FERRAGAMO Blue striped slim tie - 30 euro
    BERG & BERG Brown grenadine tie - 30 euro

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018

2. Purplelabel

Purplelabel Distinguished Member

Wouldn't mind seeing that Boglioli grey cashmere out of interest!

3. davidazio

davidazio Senior Member

Quick pics here, on reading the label notice it is actually a 50% cotton 45% wool and only 5% cashmere by Loro Piana called "Cashpima". The jacket is 3 button and completely unstructured and unlined. Have corrected my original post.

15155084838551939035298.jpg

IMG_20180109_152644.jpg

IMG_20180109_152658.jpg

IMG_20180109_152715.jpg

4. Purplelabel

Purplelabel Distinguished Member

Thats a beauty! :slayer:

5. davidazio

davidazio Senior Member

Very quiet here for a long time. FW is here, need to sell some stuff to buy more stuff! Selling a few Boglioli blazers, an amazing cotton flannel Davide Cenci POW blazer and a bunch of designer ties, any takers

6. thomas199023

thomas199023 Well-Known Member

Didn't know this thread existed!

7. davidazio

davidazio Senior Member

Join the fun @thomas199023! It’s going to be time for cashmere soon, want some blazers? ;):cheers:

8. martingfx

martingfx Member

Size 40/50? Interested, send pics!

9. davidazio

davidazio Senior Member

Yep, some are marked 42/52 but fit a slim 40 as this is my size.

Here is a listing of my great Boglioli K Jacket: https://www.styleforum.net/buyandsell/boglioli-k-jacket-slim-eu52-fits-an-eu50.12703/

If you scroll up through this thread you will also find pics of a grey cashmere mix Boglioli blazer, although am very tempted to hold on to this one as the cold approaches.

Also have an amazing Davide Cenci brown POW cotton flannel with a blue overcheck, with very lightly padded shoulders and a longer, more traditional cut than the Bogliolis. Can send pics later if you are interested.

10. davidazio

davidazio Senior Member

* Edited as I did not mean to post here