• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Epaulet Shirting Contest Spring 2012 Voting Poll

Choose your favorite Epaulet Shirting contest photo (vote for as many as you like!)

• wj4

Votes: 12 6.2%
  • trig

Votes: 13 6.7%
  • Stanley Van Buren

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • runningfrog

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • PDinh

Votes: 59 30.6%
  • oboy oboy

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • NewYorkRanger

Votes: 42 21.8%
  • nadav

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • Morgan

Votes: 19 9.8%
  • MacktasticGDogg

Votes: 10 5.2%
  • kgmessier

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • dinted voice

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • CHRK33

Votes: 15 7.8%
  • beatlegeuse

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • altmana

Votes: 10 5.2%

• Total voters

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

After much deliberation we're thrilled to announce the finalists of the "Epaulet Shirting Pic Contest!" Once again, the quality of submissions was mind-blowing!

The finalists are listed below with their respective pictures.

This is a multiple choice poll, so you can vote for all of the pics that you like.

The poll will end on July 2nd and the "popular choice" winner will be determined then! We'll do the random ballot choice right after that. Voting is open to all Styleforum members. Scroll down and check out the photos!

....and if you're wondering what this is all about: we're holding a photography contest around our in-house Epaulet and Ashland shirting. SF members were asked to shoot fit pics with our clothes and submit them in our thread. Two winners (one via this poll, and one via random ballot) will win a one-off and totally random Epaulet mashup shirt of several Liberty of London fabrics in one! They're going to be bonkers.

We did the last poll in alphabetical order from A to Z. Let's reverse the listing this time:

wj4

trig

Stanley Van Buren

runningfrog

PDinh

oboy oboy

NewYorkRanger

nadav

Morgan

MacktasticGDogg

kgmessier

dinted voice

CHRK33

beatlegeuse

altmana

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

My vote for wj4 was mostly for his ability to photoshop out all the people around him taking their quinceañera photos.
PDinh knew his audience well. Kudos.

Hahaha. I have to do quick ninja picture shots. I've been caught taking pictures of myself several times, but I stopped caring a long time ago. I doubt I will win, but thank you for your vote.

If you have a friend-base in a certain section here, you will for sure be among the favorites to win.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score

Hahaha. I have to do quick ninja picture shots. I've been caught taking pictures of myself several times, but I stopped caring a long time ago. I doubt I will win, but thank you for your vote.

Try Griffith Park during the week.

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yes, and same as me. But then, does it even matter? If I've learned one thing, it's that my next entry is going to be absolutely smothered in T 'n' A. :)

Despite that (is that English?), you have my vote.

Last edited:

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looks like you don't need minka kelly kg! unless the addition of minka kelly is the reason for the surge after all.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads