1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Epaulet Shirting Contest Spring 2012 Voting Poll

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Epaulet, Jun 28, 2012.

Tags:

Choose your favorite Epaulet Shirting contest photo (vote for as many as you like!)

1. wj4

12 vote(s)
    6.2%
  2. trig

13 vote(s)
    6.7%
  3. Stanley Van Buren

73 vote(s)
    37.8%
  4. runningfrog

9 vote(s)
    4.7%
  5. PDinh

59 vote(s)
    30.6%
  6. oboy oboy

8 vote(s)
    4.1%
  7. NewYorkRanger

42 vote(s)
    21.8%
  8. nadav

7 vote(s)
    3.6%
  9. Morgan

19 vote(s)
    9.8%
  10. MacktasticGDogg

10 vote(s)
    5.2%
  11. kgmessier

66 vote(s)
    34.2%
  12. dinted voice

6 vote(s)
    3.1%
  13. CHRK33

15 vote(s)
    7.8%
  14. beatlegeuse

8 vote(s)
    4.1%
  15. altmana

10 vote(s)
    5.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

I thought this poll closed two days ago.

2. NewYorkIslander

NewYorkIslander Senior member

I feel pretty good where I placed in here...SVB and KGs photoshopping is simply otherworldly as is the hot chick...here's to hoping i can win the random draw!

3. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Hey guys,

Apologies for the late congrats, but we hereby nominate both SVB and Kgmessier as the winners of the Spring 2012 shirting contest! That one vote difference made it a tie for us. We'll see that both of you guys get some psycho Liberty mash-ups.!

Shout out to PDinh and NewYorkRanger for great showings too!

And again, we were blown away by the quality of the submissions. Thanks to everybody who participated.

I'm back in the States on Monday, so we'll do the random draw next week. And I definitely see a rivet chino contest in our future soon!

4. StanleyVanBuren

StanleyVanBuren Senior member

Mike, that's a really gracious offer, and if that's what you want to do and you have enough fabric, far be it from me to turn it down, but I realize you're in Spain so you probably missed a lot of the action and I would be remiss if I didn't point out the following: If we're going by the July 2 end date that you stated in your original post, then kgmessier won it outright. There were a couple points earlier on when he and I tied, or when he and PDinh tied, but he was ahead of me by at least 2 or 3 votes by the end of July 2.

It's awesome that people have continued to vote for me, and I appreciate those votes, but they shouldn't count. kgmessier won this one, and by a clear margin too. My vote would be to close the poll and declare kgmessier the winner.

5. dgonsh

dgonsh Senior member

My vote was for KG early on when the one with the girl in the shirt was dominating. Im really happy Mike opted to have both SVB and KG as the co-winners. They were clearly the most "creative." I will say though, SVB made me go "ha thats pretty great" while KG's made me go "holy shit."

Both are deserving, but KG really upped the ante on this one. It's just a beautiful shot that really highlights Epaulet as a full, varied, and unique brand.

1 person likes this.
  6. kgmessier

kgmessier Senior member

:slayer:

I agree that the competition was even fiercer this time around. It was neck-and-neck for most of the way with three different horses changing leads.

It's not my contest, but I think we can all agree that toward the end there was a lot of back-and-forth between myself and SVB vying for first place. By the end of Monday, my lead was only two votes. I think if the contest were extended or shortened by 12 hours, the title just as easily could have been yours.

In any case, thanks very much to Mike for once again putting together a fun fit challenge. With any luck, the front-runners will have managed to boost white oxford sales in-store and online. :)

And yes, Mike, it's very generous of you to nominate co-winners.

[​IMG]

7. Beatlegeuse

Beatlegeuse Senior member

congrats to both KG and SVB...very well deserved. Looking forward to fit pics of the new mashups!

8. nadav

nadav Senior member

What's up with the random drawing? :slayer:

9. Epaulet

Epaulet Senior member Affiliate Vendor

The Random Drawing is Done!

Thanks again to everyone who participated. And let this video serve as evidence that I will never have a career in television:

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
  10. CHRK33

CHRK33 Senior member

Oh shit!!! Venus de Milo must be my lucky charm. NICE!

Rare company to have the same shirt as SVB and KG. I consider myself honored although I will have to wait and see their fit pics -- I am at an utter loss as to how I can fit a liberty mash-up into my rotation. :embar:

Mike, thanks for putting together a bad-ass contest and putting out even better product. Kudos!

Last edited: Jul 19, 2012