• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

the end is nigh: urban outfitters x filson

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
filson4.jpg

filson5.jpg

filsoniii.jpg

http://acontinuouslean.com/2009/03/2...ers/#more-7307

djh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I made my first UO purchase today
frown.gif
The Patagonia synchilla on sale on their website right now.. so I guess it's not that bad? ****. Anyways, this (filson collab) was bound to happen at some point or another... I do like the natural colored leather straps on the white tote, would like to see them on the otter green stuff.

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
spot iz blown, workweargheys.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
pricing is terrible on these ... i read on ACL and you can get it so much cheaper through Cranes then that. other than it being navy and white, there is no reason to buy these from UO

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The only thing funnier than watching clueless teeny boppers let UO shovel **** down their throats is watching even smugger hipsters who think they are above UO boohoo over collabs like this.

I'm hoping for someone going suicidal. BoO collabs with Walmart? Oh wait...BoO already did Gap.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
brands trying to make money?!?! NOT IN MY FORUM THEY AREN'T

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
btw ctrlaltelite up there used to WORK for urban outfitters!!!!!! BAN HIM!!!!!

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
pricing is terrible on these ... i read on ACL and you can get it so much cheaper through Cranes then that. other than it being navy and white, there is no reason to buy these from UO

You should go tell UO that. Loudly. In front of a Filson employee.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
you should buy this ironically. purchase it and set it on fire. it'll show filson whats up!!!!

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i would get these bags if they go on sales for like $15 dollars. Sometime you can find crazy deals at urban. The only thing that I like at urbn is their basic plain t-shirts, fit me better than AA (too long).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics