• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

the end is nigh: urban outfitters x filson

djh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I made my first UO purchase today
The Patagonia synchilla on sale on their website right now.. so I guess it's not that bad? Fuck. Anyways, this (filson collab) was bound to happen at some point or another... I do like the natural colored leather straps on the white tote, would like to see them on the otter green stuff.

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
spot iz blown, workweargheys.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
pricing is terrible on these ... i read on ACL and you can get it so much cheaper through Cranes then that. other than it being navy and white, there is no reason to buy these from UO

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The only thing funnier than watching clueless teeny boppers let UO shovel shit down their throats is watching even smugger hipsters who think they are above UO boohoo over collabs like this.

I'm hoping for someone going suicidal. BoO collabs with Walmart? Oh wait...BoO already did Gap.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
brands trying to make money?!?! NOT IN MY FORUM THEY AREN'T

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
btw ctrlaltelite up there used to WORK for urban outfitters!!!!!! BAN HIM!!!!!

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
pricing is terrible on these ... i read on ACL and you can get it so much cheaper through Cranes then that. other than it being navy and white, there is no reason to buy these from UO

You should go tell UO that. Loudly. In front of a Filson employee.

dfagdfsh

Reaction score
you should buy this ironically. purchase it and set it on fire. it'll show filson whats up!!!!

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i would get these bags if they go on sales for like $15 dollars. Sometime you can find crazy deals at urban. The only thing that I like at urbn is their basic plain t-shirts, fit me better than AA (too long).

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.