STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by rach2jlc, Oct 8, 2014.

1. hemish

hemish Member

lol. Do you know that dressing like a daddy look archetype is trendy from last 2 years?

2. hemish

hemish Member

3. Sneaky Pete

Sneaky Pete Well-Known Member

For many years I have been using this bag, which I absolutely love. I searched for a bag for ages then my wife found this, and I have not looked back.
    https://airbagcraftworks.com/en/shop/79/A2-NYC

My backpack, until stolen yesterday, was one of these:
    https://www.homeofmillican.com/coll...matthew-the-daypack-22l-slate-green-1#product

Apart from the slightly fiddly closing studs, I loved it. I especially liked the zip at the front, which made finding things easy. The side pockets are also very handy, and it has two internal side pockets and a laptop pocket, plus two map pockets.

I am now looking for a replacement. I will probably just get another one (maybe in blue), but does anyone have good recommendations for a backpack which has a similar front as well as top opening, and a reasonable amount of pockets? Thanks!

4. pkshiu

pkshiu New Member

I just recently discovered Millican and love to try them out soon. I am in the US and only selected model is avail via REI. Anyone know of other sources? Shipping directly from the UK is probably going to be expensive?

Thx,
    P.K.

5. Sneaky Pete

Sneaky Pete Well-Known Member

I was extremely happy with my Matthew backpack. It's thoughtfully designed and well made. I imagine that I will get another. If shipping is expensive drop me a line and maybe I can proxy it for you.