• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Definitive MANBAG Thread Part I: 2009-2014

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Strange question but does Coach products, other than clothing, go on sale? I was looking at the Harrison Suede Tote ($598) in petrol while I was in-store. Not really willing to pay the current price though.

pdsf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Desi
Strange question but does Coach products, other than clothing, go on sale? I was looking at the Harrison Suede Tote ($598) in petrol while I was in-store. Not really willing to pay the current price though.

I am not sure about the regular retail stores but they are all over the outlet mall networks
smile.gif
There is usually a long line to get in tough.

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I actually like it. If you wanted to spend a little more money (and who wouldn't!!!), Rag & Bone has a nice Fall/winter Attache available on their online store.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by onlinematt
What do you mean? I was interested in this bag - did you see it IRL?

Just based on the images.
smile.gif

pdsf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Desi
I actually like it. If you wanted to spend a little more money (and who wouldn't!!!), Rag & Bone has a nice Fall/winter Attache available on their online store.

Yes, that's a nice one. Saks has it, too, and they are doing a 20% off friends and family sale. I wish it was more structured though, but that's just my preference.

I would spend more money on leather to get better quality - it will serve you better and longer.

audiophilia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Grabbed one locally today. The thing is gorgeous and the workmanship is superb. The hardware and other materials are top drawer. And, yes, it does fit a 15" MacBook Pro in a Incase neoprene sleeve.
smile.gif

Third picture is best rep of tan colour. Love it. Thx to SF for inspiring and directing yet another purchase.

filson1.jpg

filson2.jpg

filson3.jpg

filson4.jpg

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Wanted a new weekender for traveling and general purpose duffel bag so I ended up purchasing the large Billykirk carry-all. Got it in black so it would match the BK briefcase I own and gave a quick review of here. It's nice with good construction and materials. The fact that it's shaped like and old tool bag give it a nice masculine look that's appealing even if you are not into the whole workwear fad (I'm not).
blush.gif
gargyle-billykirk-fw10bk166bagblk-11.jpg

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man...I'm really sick of seeing Filsons. I appreciate the quality of the bags and what not....but damn....they're EVERYWHERE! Anyways......I picked up the Belstaff 554. Belstaff jackets have gained a ridiculous amount of popularity, I'm hoping this bag doesn't. I LOVE this bag! Perfect size, have gotten so many compliments on it.....and I've never seen anything close to it down here in Florida. I added a coat of Obenaufs to the leather to darken it up and the contrast is pure sex. Here's a pic:
IMG_2028.jpg

fungz0r

Reaction score
I wonder if there is a place in Vancouver where I could go see them, then I could go check it out for SF

ninjanine

Reaction score
I'm looking for a bag, a RRL military-style duffle bag, army-green with Navy insignia on it. I think it was featured on Gilt about a year ago. Anyone know the bag I mean? Have a pic or a link?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads