• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Definitive MANBAG Thread Part I: 2009-2014

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
0280061008_vari_ex_1.jpeg
Â¥50900 -- sold out
frown.gif
mfb90209_3.jpg
Â¥27000 -- idk if i like the idea of having a bag with no handle, though

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
it seems delvaux makes one quite similar

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
it seems delvaux makes one quite similar

that looks like it, it is friggin expensive

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Uncontrol sorry but that really is crossing the line into purse territory. Just one man's opinion of course. Just so everyone else can share in my pain, I won a grail bag about a month ago for 255 gbp. I had previously offered the seller 300 to end the auction early - he wanted 350, I put in a snipe for 320, won it for 255. He refused to send it to me. He then sold the bag locally, I never got it. Just today I referred the dispute to Ebay customer service. Nothing will happen to him, but it re-opened the old wound. Goodbye, one that got away.
!Bs+hQv!EWk~$(KGrHqUOKjcEve5QYT4eBL6FqNkepg~~_3.JPG
~~ IN MEMORIAM ~~

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It looks really good even though to most it might look that way. It's why I've refrained from getting a manbag since I seem to like the more "feminine" looking ones.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
that looks like it, it is friggin expensive

looks can be deceiving

BubblyMasquerade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
Uncontrol sorry but that really is crossing the line into purse territory. Just one man's opinion of course.

Just so everyone else can share in my pain, I won a grail bag about a month ago for 255 gbp. I had previously offered the seller 300 to end the auction early - he wanted 350, I put in a snipe for 320, won it for 255. He refused to send it to me. He then sold the bag locally, I never got it. Just today I referred the dispute to Ebay customer service. Nothing will happen to him, but it re-opened the old wound. Goodbye, one that got away.

!Bs+hQv!EWk~$(KGrHqUOKjcEve5QYT4eBL6FqNkepg~~_3.JPG

~~ IN MEMORIAM ~~

we got that styleforum police. hire a hitman. sounds like a shady ass rimmer

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
Uncontrol sorry but that really is crossing the line into purse territory. Just one man's opinion of course.

Just so everyone else can share in my pain, I won a grail bag about a month ago for 255 gbp. I had previously offered the seller 300 to end the auction early - he wanted 350, I put in a snipe for 320, won it for 255. He refused to send it to me. He then sold the bag locally, I never got it. Just today I referred the dispute to Ebay customer service. Nothing will happen to him, but it re-opened the old wound. Goodbye, one that got away.

~~ IN MEMORIAM ~~[/center]

I had that bag (AW07-08 IIRC) in the dark green/military olive goatskin. Other than black, I think it was also produced in chestnut brown.

It was nice, and the size was perfect, but it didnt go with what I wear much and so I sold it. There are still some out there, and they got marked down quite reasonably during various sales, so keep an eye out. I will do the same and let you know if I come across one.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads