1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Dean Martin Roasts of the 70s

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by willpower, Dec 26, 2010.

1. willpower

willpower Senior member

Some funny stuff. I love Don Rickles - absolute master of comedic delivery
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

2. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

great stuff from rickles..."oh, we have a seal in the crowd!"

3. willpower

willpower Senior member

great stuff from rickles..."oh, we have a seal in the crowd!"

I LOLed at that too.

4. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

i was watching the joan rivers doc, "joan rivers: a piece of work" the other day. she is cut from that cloth also!!!

5. Costanza

Costanza Senior member

Proving the rule that the angry don't last [​IMG]

6. stewartu

stewartu Senior member

Good clips. Anyone notice General Omar Bradley in the second clip?

7. Costanza

Costanza Senior member

Good clips. Anyone notice General Omar Bradley in the second clip?

Yes, and was that Mark Spitz near the end?

8. flambard

flambard Senior member

Frank Gorshin at these Roasts![​IMG]

9. stewartu

stewartu Senior member

Yes, and was that Mark Spitz near the end?

Yeah. What ever happened to Mark Spitz?

10. CharlieWatson

CharlieWatson New Member

“Legendary” would be the best word to describe Dean Martin Celebrity Roasts. You’ll be able to see all the America’s top icons in this show being roasts in each and every episode. Having fun while watching this show is the key that’s why it gathered a lot of attention. As I’m eager to watch this over again, I searched for an online seller which has a good reputation, gladly, I found a copy at http://www.memorylanedvd.com/product.php?productid=3190821&cat=0&page=1 . This company never disappoints me as I received a very great DVD set, it came in good condition, complete episode and great quality. I will definitely add this DVD set to my precious collections! This show really gives a great entertainment which really never grows old!!