1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

The Cognac / Armagnac / Calvados / Brandy Thread

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Huntsman, Jan 23, 2012.

1. PITAronin

PITAronin Senior member

The XO is quite nice (as are, IMO, pretty much all of their offerings). Not long ago my daughter was out in California at Ledgers Liquors in Berkeley and brought me back a bottle of the G-R Heirloom Apple Brandy as well as (yum) a bottle of the 16-year-old single barrel brandy that was- in this case - distilled from Semillon grapes.

2. Amanda Garnham

Amanda Garnham New Member

I agree that it is ridiculously cheap, though you will find that this is often the case with Armagnac. It is often sold too cheaply but do not feel that that means it is an inferior product. Armagnac is always good value for money anyway and rather than bling expensive bottles, you will find that the producers prefer to have the quality in the bottle rather than spending big money on the packaging.

Please do contact me if you want any particular suggestions. I work with the Armagnac producers all of the time.

3. indesertum

indesertum Senior member