• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The CM Graveyard: First Sartoria Partenopea... next J. Crew?

sid11111

Reaction score
We have a long and proud history of derails. That said, I hear you. I just meant my little anecdote to be just that. My personal experience with a much smaller case. Anyway. ToJ? Crazy rigtht? Happens all the time. I also got screwed out of Martin Greenfield tuxedo from a now defunct third party (promises, then excuses, then nothing. Martin Greenfield told me that they never got the order and that they were no longer doing business with that third party - i.e. they also got screwed.
Well to be perfectly honest I'm on your side of the argument, but it's just gotten a bit tiresome. Two people inconsequentially arguing online about something that's already happened just to ensure one's horse is higher than the other.

I think you did the best you could for your client in that situation and you shouldn't need to lose sleep over an internet person's opinion.

emptym

Reaction score
let us know how this goes, especially on the furniture end.
pre Christmas they were selling rugs and wine glass for decent px, though when I talk about furnishings I literally mean the actual furniture they use (some of the leather chair and sectional on men’s MtM suit department/section were very good)
I forgot to mention, but the SF store was definitely selling furniture last week.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
oh yea forgot to say, they were selling furniture on the madison store as well, though all the nice ones were taken right away (like 2 weeks ago when they start to sell light/furniture, if I had the space in NYC some mirror were really nice too though...)

Waldo Jeffers

Reaction score
I just bought a pair of jcrew 770 broken in khakis for $35. I don’t shop there as much as I used to but I do hope they hold it together because they do manage to do some things pretty well and cheaply.

Nbarbar

Reaction score
oh yea forgot to say, they were selling furniture on the madison store as well, though all the nice ones were taken right away (like 2 weeks ago when they start to sell light/furniture, if I had the space in NYC some mirror were really nice too though...)
Any idea what they were selling the mirrors for?

Nbarbar

Reaction score
Yea, the last interior, by yabu pushelberg, was great. Some of the vintage pieces would have been worth grabbing as well.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yea, the last interior, by yabu pushelberg, was great. Some of the vintage pieces would have been worth grabbing as well.
Furniture is pretty much all gone, except some giant marble piece that I don't know what you would do with unless you got some huge living room (and you can definitely see some coffee stain get into it already)

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 87 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 31.9%
  • 8”

Votes: 143 28.8%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 57 11.5%
  • 9”

Votes: 26 5.2%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%