The Cast hoodie sizing

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jswanson3, Aug 30, 2006.

1. jswanson3

jswanson3 Senior member

Considering a hoodie by The Cast from active endeavors. Surprisingly they have a small, and I want to know what size to get. Do they run fairly slim? Sizing comparison to american apparel? How is the material?

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Considering a hoodie by The Cast from active endeavors. Surprisingly they have a small, and I want to know what size to get. Do they run fairly slim? Sizing comparison to american apparel? How is the material?
    They used to do the hoodies on a Lee 50/50'S hoodie, and Active Endeavors still said that they were 100% cotton [​IMG] Anyway, this is the first fall season where they've gone with a cut and sew, so I don't know how things size anymore. If they are the same fit, though, the hoodies are sort of short in the arms, and a classic hoodie fit through the body. The graphics are pretty cool and well detailed. I have 2 (a washed out purplish navy "chandelier" one, and a gold on wine "Frame" one. Love them both, and wear the wine one a lot. Looks great with anitfit jeans and beat up sneakers.

3. mass

mass Well-Known Member

there will be hoodies with leather hoods in the new collection and they look awesome.

4. LA Guy

there will be hoodies with leather hoods in the new collection and they look awesome.

They are already available at Active Endeavors. At $400, a little too rich for my blood though. Well, $320, if you use the coupon. Ummm, still too expensive for me.

5. JoMak_NYC

JoMak_NYC Senior member

They are already available at Active Endeavors. At $400, a little too rich for my blood though. Well, $320, if you use the coupon. Ummm, still too expensive for me.

Even though I never posted in the $1500 outfit thread - that leather hooded hoodie was part of the ensemble. I likes it a lot.

6. LA Guy

Even though I never posted in the $1500 outfit thread - that leather hooded hoodie was part of the ensemble. I likes it a lot.

I am going to post intermittently on that thread. I have an outfit that uses that hoodie. Post there if you want to beat me to it.

7. JoMak_NYC

JoMak_NYC Senior member

I am going to post intermittently on that thread. I have an outfit that uses that hoodie. Post there if you want to beat me to it.

Just saw this you have an unfair headstart. I 'll do it w/o pics then.............

8. macuser3of5

macuser3of5 Senior member

I'm 5'10", 38-39" chest, and the size small hoodie I tried on (just had 'The Cast' in gold thread on the back) fit really well, though the sleeves were a bit short for my tastes, just came to the bottom of my wrists*. The silk lining was OK, nothing really spectacular there, the hype was more than the end result.. IIRC my roommate got it for $150, and that's about all I would pay for one.

*I'm used to Rick Owens/Helmut Lang sleeves. [​IMG]