• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Carry-On Coat

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Next level.

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NoBulge™ pocket design? Sure, I bet it still looks really svelte with 600 lbs of clothes and electronics packed onto every exterior body surface.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Reminds me of that geeky jewish kid on Parker Lewis Can't Lose. He would pull all kinds of things from out of his jacket.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Greatest show ever.

Ianiceman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman
Reminds me of that geeky jewish kid on Parker Lewis Can't Lose. He would pull all kinds of things from out of his jacket.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Greatest show ever.

Nah this is the coat that oriental kid from The Goonies had.

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The TSA will have a field day with your ass.

cptjeff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by intent
The TSA will have a field day with your ass.

Not really. You take your coat off and put it through the x-ray like any other coat. From their POV, it's just another carry on.

Which is exactly the point, I suspect. You stuff if full of stuff, drape it over your arm, and get a free carry on bag. Few would actually wear that for any extended period of time.

Nicola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You can get a vest from most outdoor shops that make that thing seem lacking in pockets. Hell I can fit most everything but an Ipad into an overcoat. This thing even fits into the overcoat http://galaxytab.samsungmobile.com/

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.