Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Book Trading thread

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by indesertum, Aug 22, 2012.

1. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

I have a few books that I loved and read that is not worth the time and effort to sell on eBay or amazon. I'm sure some of you do as well and I propose a media trading scheme that is completely based on the honor system.

I'm willing to ship media on your dime at shipping cost only. Ill send media by media mail or flat rate envelope so it should be pretty cheap. I only ask that you put your unwanted media up someday and do the same for somebody in this thread. I would also appreciate it if you didn't try to turn around and sell it.

I don't write in my books and they're usually in pretty good condition as I generally don't reread books.

The first one is a book kwilk sent me for sending him some beer books

[​IMG]

Olive oil is counterfeited a lot. Good olive oil is expensive but good. Book in a nutshell.

[​IMG]

It's not THE cookbook but it's pretty good.

[​IMG]

It's about sauces. Too advanced for me.

[​IMG]

The first one. Mostly about ramen.

I'm tempted to put up some others that I haven't read. I'm going to try and soldier through them tho.

I'll respond to PMs tomorrow as I hate doing PMs on my phone and no laptop on me right now.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2012

2. Rambo

Rambo Senior member

Interesting idea.

A proposal, if I may: Make it an all media trading thread. For music and movies as well. Might broaden your audience a bit.

3. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

Great idea. Dunno how to fix the title on a phone but will change tomorrow

Last edited: Aug 22, 2012

4. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

That could get pretty big.

5. javyn

javyn Senior member

I want Robert Graves' Goodbye to all That in epub format since I lost my hard copy. Damn near impossible for me to find, but some online library in the UK has one that I can't access. Argh.